Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
Hype

I'm just gonna ignore that.

Side note: if anyone knows how to set up page alerts please PM me.

Last edited:
weve had discussion on the crepe sole and we have had discussion on the vibram sole

add vibram to the CPs with the crepe sole an everything is all good

am i right?

never heard of anyone trying.

look up the vibram process. I believe it requires a sturdy sole. crepe is too malleable.

I'm still waiting for the dude who said crepe can be resoled to provide more detail.

My understanding is that its cement glued in. Not stitched like in goodyear welted leather/rubber soles.

if this was balenciaga instead of coach

itd be in discussion

msrp 185 lol

cheaper than jordans these days :x

Last edited:
A little bulky but yeah, those aren't terrible. I could see people going for them if they had a high end label on them.

Brand strength is real.

Those white low Balenciaga posted are good summer shoes until you have to do some walking on a hot day. I am getting a pair of Valentino rock runners for summer because they have the mesh inner which helps big time in keeping your feet cool.

Those white low Balenciaga posted are good summer shoes until you have to do some walking on a hot day. I am getting a pair of Valentino rock runners for summer because they have the mesh inner which helps big time in keeping your feet cool.

I haven't had a high end shoe that was good for long walks since Prada Americas Cup.... if I know I have to walk city blocks I will either rock something comfortable or hop in a cab

A little bulky but yeah, those aren't terrible. I could see people going for them if they had a high end label on them.

Brand strength is real.

Brand strength is only real for misguided sheep who usually follow celebs, which appear to be most in here although many won't admit it. If the shoe is dope, and the quality is there and most importantly YOU like it buy it.

Last edited:
I haven't had a high end shoe that was good for long walks since Prada Americas Cup.... if I know I have to walk city blocks I will either rock something comfortable or hop in a cab

I agree with this.

Prada cups got so much burn in my younger days.

I literally witnessed a street cat play ball in em.

Last edited:
Brand strength is only real for misguided sheep who usually follow celebs, which appear to be most in here although many won't admit it. If the shoe is dope, and the quality is there and most importantly YOU like it buy it.

Welcome lurker

Who are the sheep you speak of? Maybe ppl like what they like.

Why so hostile? Copp the Coach joints B. I posted them for discussion. Its not a bad shoe and materials look good.

everyone in here likes diff things, an if a celeb wears something that means a person is a sheep?

ooo, ok.

Last edited:
Just having my feet in my pleats or Arenas on a hot day make me wish I didn't wear them that day. I don't have to be walking all over for them to sweat. The leather just traps heat in. Maybe it's just me..

I still wear my black low America cups. I don't care if they been out for 10 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom