Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome lurker

Who are the sheep you speak of? Maybe ppl like what they like.

Why so hostile? Copp the Coach joints B. I posted them for discussion. Its not a bad shoe and materials look good.

everyone in here likes diff things, an if a celeb wears something that means a person is a sheep?

ooo, ok.

Lurker? I'm a frequent poster in this thread. The sheep I'm talking about are those that saw Ye in Red Pleateds that had no interest in them all of a sudden wanted them, the sheep that all of a sudden want to start rockin Visvim or the sheep, that now have an interest in leather medium heel boots. The real of this thread know what I'm talking about when you can go back to page 300 for instance and see what was being posted. Do styles change yes, but when some put off certain brands, then when it gets popular, want it, I find it ironic and hilarious. And hostile, how? Because I have an opinion? Excuse my non threatening post I didn't mean to offend you. :rofl: Like what you like, but it's clear, you are the sheep because my post had you feeling some type of way.

Last edited:
Damn, never knew Kanye wore pleateds. Maybe that's what's helping to keep them extra hyped. Arenas, I knew but hadn't seen him in Pleateds.

Lurker? I'm a frequent poster in this thread. The sheep I'm talking about are those that saw Ye in Red Pleateds that had no interest in them all of a sudden wanted them, the sheep that all of a sudden want to start rockin Visvim or the sheep, that now have an interest in leather medium heel boots. The real of this thread know what I'm talking about when you can go back to page 300 for instance and see what was being posted. Do styles change yes, but when some put off certain brands, then when it gets popular, want it, I find it ironic and hilarious. And hostile, how? Because I have an opinion? Excuse my non threatening post I didn't mean to offend you. :rofl: Like what you like, but it's clear, you are the sheep because my post had you feeling some type of way.

Who are the sheep?

I'm waiting on your list. Curious. Everyone in here likes what they like. The eff you talking about?

Ppl only like Pleats because of Kanye?

I'm not offended it's just you're talking nonsense.

Moving on.

Last edited:
Do Pleateds fit same as Arenas? I'm usually a 42 in Arenas and a 44 in Margiela, would that 43 be doable?
Lurker? I'm a frequent poster in this thread. The sheep I'm talking about are those that saw Ye in Red Pleateds that had no interest in them all of a sudden wanted them, the sheep that all of a sudden want to start rockin Visvim or the sheep, that now have an interest in leather medium heel boots. The real of this thread know what I'm talking about when you can go back to page 300 for instance and see what was being posted. Do styles change yes, but when some put off certain brands, then when it gets popular, want it, I find it ironic and hilarious. And hostile, how? Because I have an opinion? Excuse my non threatening post I didn't mean to offend you.
roll.gif
Like what you like, but it's clear, you are the sheep because my post had you feeling some type of way.
Just trying to offer a different perspective here, but maybe popular celebrities like Kanye help introduce less popular brands to more people, thus making it more popular. I don't think that someone that started wearing Visvim after Kanye should be considered a sheep because maybe they hadn't ever heard of Visvim before.

Pleated's run big. Folks say you should 1 size down on Arenas and TTS Pleated's....I disagree somewhat.

I would say you are better off sticking with a 42 but it seems that you are around a 10-10.5 (say in nikes). 43 will work if you don't mind the little bit of wiggle room.

It's common projects though. They will make them in mass. Can't see them limiting them
Bottega's were not limited either
I'm still waiting for the dude who said crepe can be resoled to provide more detail.

My understanding is that its cement glued in. Not stitched like in goodyear welted leather/rubber soles.
If you don't believe what I told you,look up a local cobbler and ask him yourself.  Here's a picture of Kanye, taken on January 24th 2015, wearing the bottega's with a new crepe sole.

http://www.hotflick.net/u/n/4610389...n-dulles-international-airport-1242015-20.jpg

I already mentioned that BV looks like they attached a thin leather sole then applied crepe on top of that. therefore you can cut off and likely resole.

however if the CP is purely cement glued on, you likely cannot resole.

I think he stated previously that it is a ToJ he got on resell. I like the fit and the simplicity. The BLK DNM 5 has that belted waist that I could do without.

spot on my man^

SLP is outta my price range :lol: but on top of that, they always look so boxy to me. Beyond happy with my ToJ. Had a BLK DNM previously but got rid of it once this one came in.

But the suede on that pair looks new. You sure it's not an early pair of the new FW15 batch?
I didn't think of that but someone also pointed out to me that the elastic part is the same color as the pair he's been wearing for the past year which are the shadow grey pair that he got dyed to a dark brown. Also seems to me not only they were re-soled but also re-dyed which makes them look new.

I did a google search and it seems to me that not every cobbler will do it and most of the ones that say it can't be done say it cause they don't want to do it. Apparently it gunks up their machines. 

Last edited:

Some brand called Collegium

The Pillar Low offers a sophisticated silhouette that redefines timelessness with beautiful quality and attention to detail. Handcrafted through family tradition in the heart of Italy, the upper features the finest full-grain Italian leather and seamlessly stitched elements. Smooth leather and suede compliment the lining to bring exceptional comfort and functionality with each step in the iconic "Margom" vulcanized rubber sole.
100% Full-grain Italian Leather
Margom Vulcanized Rubber Sole
Padded Tongue
Gold Eyelets
8mm Waxed Laces
Smooth Leather and Suede Lining
Signature Heel Skirt
Seamlessly Stitched Toecap and Eyelet Lining
Leather Piping
Gold Foil Embossed Logo
Leather Padded Insole

so many fly by night lux kick brands these days now