Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Jodhpur model is confusing the crap out of me.  Did SL call the Jodhpur by different names depending on the year and season? 

Balenciaga Arenas are so uncomfortable. Not Louboutin uncomfortable, but I expected more.
Thought I was alone on that. I don't think arenas are comfortable at all. Shoot I don't think SLP is comfortable either. Anybody recommend a certain insole I could put in the shoe. 

extra hyped cuz Kanye wore them. I don't see the big deal with them really. They nice but not all that.

you realize we can use Kanye for damn near everything in this thread?

lets not even go there again lol, the pic of him in the white with the boots is very recent............we been talking about these CP chelseas for a minute

Last edited:
you realize we can use Kanye for damn near everything in this thread?

lets not even go there again lol, the pic of him in the white with the boots is very recent............we been talking about these CP chelseas for a minute
resell is because of him tho bro. Surely wouldn't be talking about a preorder if it wasnt because of him

Last edited:
I couldn't find the CP Chelsea boots any where...... Does anyone know anything bout the Barney's New brand Chelsea y

My man's a little trigger happy on the quotes lol

Thanks for the kind words on the SL jodhpur boots guys.

sunny23 sunny23 , I'm just as confused as you about the SL jodhpur line lol... The ones in the photo are the most recent ones from ysl.com.

And my fault about the perforated balenciagas. I thought they were tan from looking at that picture.

chelsea boots need to die. Wack AF. 

Same with Louboutins. Spikes and red bottoms, get tf out of here. Embarassing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom