Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nupe05 nupe05 , Nice, I hope they work out for you bro.

Can anyone speak on the fit of SL flannels? Not the oversized ones, just the regular slim fit flannels. I really like the BLK DNM jean shirt's fit. I know it may be a long shot but can anyone maybe compare the two's fit? Or compare to fit of SL flannels to that of Thom Browne oxfords?

I'm hoping to land the sand suede ones next month.

The more and more i think about it, there's not reason for me to cop black SLP chelseas being that I have my "customized" side zips.

:lol:

Chelsea boots are far from wack, but those crepe-soled CPs and BVs that you guys are gassing up certainly are.

Just my opinion.

Wearing these tonight. I picked up the burgundy suede Rantinos FW14, and the quality was beyond belief. And bc of that I've been itching to get another pair.  I was hesitant on ordering these Bip Bips bc I thought about holding out for a restock of the Louis, but I'm pretty stoked I got these. They look super dope. Once again, quality is insane

I'm digging those with the slimmer sole. Look good on foot.

Yes can't deny CL quality. Better be for the price

chelsea boots need to die. Wack AF. 

Same with Louboutins. Spikes and red bottoms, get tf out of here. Embarassing. 

Chelsea's and Louboutins not so much... But I can't be the only one that thinks those pointy, metro, cowboy Saint Laurent Boots everybody is staning over are just plain feminine. Those are definitely not what's up.

Last edited:
Chelsea's and Louboutins not so much... But I can't be the only one that thinks those pointy, metro, cowboy Saint Laurent Boots everybody is staning over are just plain feminine. Those are definitely not what's up.
different strokes brother...  all taste, and styles vary..

In the right setting and attire, I be in **** in boots in that MF :lol:

You just not ready yet, in due time :pimp:

:nerd:
:lol:

Last edited:

Wearing these tonight. I picked up the burgundy suede Rantinos FW14, and the quality was beyond belief. And bc of that I've been itching to get another pair.  I was hesitant on ordering these Bip Bips bc I thought about holding out for a restock of the Louis, but I'm pretty stoked I got these. They look super dope. Once again, quality is insane
Those look really good.  Question, how often does the Louis restock?  I've become interested in the Gris colorway.  I'm going to head to the CL store in the next couple of days, but thought I'd ask here.  Thanks guys.

IMO yes.

I know GATs are quality but I've seen them drop to the $250-280 range far too often to spend as much as you have pending right now.

Those look really good.  Question, how often does the Louis restock?  I've become interested in the Gris colorway.  I'm going to head to the CL store in the next couple of days, but thought I'd ask here.  Thanks guys.

+1 those grey are fire, I feel they just upload it randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom