Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've purchased from Matches before you should've received an email today for $150 off orders of $450 or more. Scooped the palm tree joints for like $3xx.

edit: they were actually way cheaper...

Last edited:
Sweet! I hope I get one. I've only copped once from them though

If you've purchased from Matches before you should've received an email today for $150 off orders of $450 or more. Scooped the palm tree joints for like $3xx.

edit: they were actually way cheaper...
maybe its a dollar amount spent or location? I bought from them many times, even multiple times this year but I didn't get anything.  Kind of had my eyes on the polka dot shirt too.

I've only made one purchase from them and it was a pair of jeans two years ago. Check your spam folder for "Your exclusive gift: £100 off".

I actually think those boots are versatile.  I would wear them with anything you would wear your jodhpurs with. I am debating keeping this pair of python santiags.  

^ Every time I see those boots, they remind me of these two:

:lol:

How yellow is the python in person? I'm debating the jodhpurs on SSense but they seem a bit too yellow for me.

Lol, I always think James Goldstein sitting court side when I see snakeskin boots. They are not very yellow at all. You got to remember these are real Python and those jodhpurs are leather. They won't look the same.

Damb Bert I would rock those in a flash. For that price too lol

I'd rock the sh*t out of those, but worst comes to worst you can just dye them black.
that was my plan to just rock em a few times, and if i didnt get used to them to dye them dark brown or black but im pretty sure ill end up keeping them leopard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom