Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypeR - Damn bruh could have at least sent a pic in the tux, Congrata!!!!
smokin.gif
not many full tux photos yet. had mad people asking who/where I had my tux made. but ask and you shall receive
congrats on your wedding! where did you get your tux at lol

Lv wylin with these fake pumas

They came back though with the stan smiths

Yea lv Stan's are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

They done did too much biting off puma like the way they did though :smh:

Trainers? The ones with the band around them? I'd like to see those on feet. Some colorways are kind of nice

Last edited:
Kanye popularized them during his Graduation days.
I remember them being sold on Oki-ni and a couple other overseas spots. Black, red, and white were the first colorways, they later released metallics and two tones I think. I'm not certain but I think the were atound $600 or so when they released. The straps are obnoxious

Any info on these ato Matsumoto sneakers?
Kanye popularized them during his Graduation days.
I remember them being sold on Oki-ni and a couple other overseas spots. Black, red, and white were the first colorways, they later released metallics and two tones I think. I'm not certain but I think the were atound $600 or so when they released. The straps are obnoxious
Probably the reason why the yeezy's had a stap.

I called the Saint Laurent outlet in Woodbury and the SL10s are the metallic royals....I ddnt ask about the red could possibly be the metallic red too, the do take phone orders if anyone's interested and they are $329 + $10 shipping and tax if applicable

+1 (845) 928-2169
Woodbury, NY

Damn, they do look great. I went with tobacco instead of olive after going back and forth between the two and kind of regretting my decision now.

Damn, they do look great. I went with tobacco instead of olive after going back and forth between the two and kind of regretting my decision now.

I wanted the tobacco but didn't know the olive was dropping. I plan on getting the Tobacco soon tho. The tobacco I believe are going to be more available then the olive. Those and these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom