Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have dinner with my girlfriend and her family wearing my harness wyatts in tan so then of course my girl was like "yea we should drop by the newest bar/lounge here " so we pull up there then this gay dude talks to me and spills his scotch all over me heated I dip and I scratch my whip on the way out of the parking ****

Margiela out here selling remnants of scrapped leather stitched together and calling it shoes.

So I have dinner with my girlfriend and her family wearing my harness wyatts in tan so then of course my girl was like "yea we should drop by the newest bar/lounge here " so we pull up there then this gay dude talks to me and spills his scotch all over me heated I dip and I scratch my whip on the way out of the parking ****
I know the feels. Was out with some jawn and one of her drunk family members was talking to me and spilled bear on my shoes. Luckily I waterproofed them. Use pink miracle cleaner. After they dry, hit em with a suede eraser and brush and they'll be as good as new.

Amazon product ASIN B00A7NDT3A

Last edited:
Will SLP suede boots stretch at all? I bought my true size 10 in the Wyatt 30 chelseas but I just got them and although the length doesn't seem to be a problem, the sides near the bunion areas of my feet are very tight and constrictive. I wouldn't even say my feet are wide either, just medium/average. I really don't want to return them but if I was to walk around in these for a couple hours, I would most likely be in a ******** of pain.

It feels like a 43.5 would have been ideal in boots this narrow. Maybe they truly just need to be broken in as well. They could possibly stretch out slghtly and become my best fitting boots.

Last edited:
They didn't have anything that really caught my attention ...some sl10h but was hoping for some boots. That store is very hit or miss...however Gucci was lit they got some Alessandro pieces
Damn I'll have to hit up Gucci and yes, its very hit or miss at the commons.

What sneakers are those Dion Waiters has on?

Looking to pick up my first CP Achilles sneakers. How do they fit? For reference I wear a size 43 in the Chelsea boots.

For real lmao. I'm just trying to get my rotation up to some @echau levels. I've also purchased far too many high end sneakers so now my focus is more on boots and well made dress shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom