Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright kids, anyone own the fear of god military sneaker? let me know sizing, comfortably,quality and post some fit pics.

Alright kids, anyone own the fear of god military sneaker? let me know sizing, comfortably,quality and post some fit pics.

They fit pretty narrow and I bought mine TTS. If you got a wide foot I would suggest going a size up. Not all that comfortable but that's expected considering most high end sneakers aren't all that comfy IMO. Quality is good but definitely not worth the retail tag. I'll need to wear them more to see how well they hold up over time

I bought some Louis Vuitton sneakers and they had the biggest scratch I ever seen on a sneaker. They told me they only had one more pair in the US in my size but it was a store display. And they send me this picture. I told them y'all should at least discount the sneaker for me. But they said no. Never buying anything Louis Vuitton again.
Definitely wouldn't take those store displays.  Looks like quite a few people wore those around the store.  That being said, I'm not surprised they didn't offer you a discount.  I wouldn't let this experience prevent you from buying LV again.  They have great quality items.  That particular collection has been in store for quite some time so the odds of finding a pristine pair this far in is pretty slim.  What size did you order?

Have any of y'all heard anything about these..
Saw online seem like a cool shoe

I'm thinking about getting a pair

How's the quality and etc????

I have the slides, not the superstars which are the more popular ones i think, the quality is great and if you get the worn out pairs like the ones I have you can wear them for years and they still look like they're brand new which is nice :pimp:

I have the slides, not the superstars which are the more popular ones i think, the quality is great and if you get the worn out pairs like the ones I have you can wear them for years and they still look like they're brand new which is nice :pimp:

Low top I prefer

Golden goose kind of remind me of YSL with their design

They fit pretty narrow and I bought mine TTS. If you got a wide foot I would suggest going a size up. Not all that comfortable but that's expected considering most high end sneakers aren't all that comfy IMO. Quality is good but definitely not worth the retail tag. I'll need to wear them more to see how well they hold up over time
Thanks man!

None of gucci new collection has been on sale, I want a couple pairs but don't want to come out that full retail :lol:

None of gucci new collection has been on sale, I want a couple pairs but don't want to come out that full retail :lol:

This season gucci ended their annual 50% off sale that has been pretty much standard since I bought my first high end shoes at 16 (now 28). New direction for the company, but that business model can't last and eventually you'll see lots of stuff either at outlets or discounted. It just isn't sustainable.

Also banned retailers from discounting their products as well.

Last edited:
This season gucci ended their annual 50% off sale that has been pretty much standard since I bought my first high end shoes at 16 (now 28). New direction for the company, but that business model can't last and eventually you'll see lots of stuff either at outlets or discounted. It just isn't sustainable.

Also banned retailers from discounting their products as well.

I figured it was because their sales are so high now, a lot of their products do actually sell it and pretty fast. The hype around Gucci is higher than it was in previous years. I hope we do get to see more items being discounted in the future though

If they would just release the loafers with one of the other embroidery options instead of the snake, I'd cop in a heartbeat. Not sure why they think only releasing the other options as a half loafer is a good idea.

A lot of that Gucci stuff has been selling out. I can't be mad at em not discounting but yeah it def isn't sustainable for the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom