Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** that. They gonna have to price adjust my ****

I called and received the adjustment.
Item is sold out. What price did they drop to and lamichaeljames2 lamichaeljames2 could you please send me a screen shot of your price adjustment?
Please same here. I wish I wouldn't have missed out. What was the price? Please share with me also.

Has anyone's order shipped?

Light brown. Neiman Marcus and Saks sucks when it comes to the actual color description of their products.

Screenshot_20170802-193752.png
Screenshot_20170802-193752.png

Light brown. Neiman Marcus and Saks sucks when it comes to the actual color description of their products.

Tom thank you for the image i got the price adjustment but at 299 so 327 all in. ill take it all day

the lady on the phone didnt want to give it bc it being a clearance item it doesnt qualify for the price adjust ment but she gave me the courtesy

now just waiting for the shipping confirmation fingers crossed

Good looking out! I'm not sure I'm going to be with the light brown and I accidentally ordered to pairs of us9 (meant to order us9 and us9.5) so I might be able to hook a couple NTers up.

Does story et fall ever get brought up here?

I'm thinking if I'm not with the brown I'm going to order a gray pair of their jodsphers.

Called yesterday and wasn't able to get the adjustment. Trying via email now. Hopefully it goes thru.

Might take you up on the offer of taking one of those US9 pairs of the light tobacco chelseas. Although, the first time the deal with the black suede ones was on Neiman, I bought two pairs. One in my size of 9 and another in a size 8. I sold the size 8 for 750 US after buying them for 320. Got the other pair completely free.

I also know I truly don't really "need" another pair of chelseas even in the brown color. I'm just tempted lol.

You guys also were pretty lucky/ slick to get that price adjustment. The only two pairs remaining were like Shaq's size. I can guarantee you that, that's the only reason the "one day sale" was applied. Just to get rid of those monstrosity sizes.

I thought price adjustments with retailers were only available if they had your size in stock. :stoneface:

She said bc it was a clearance item they weren't supposed to do it for the price adjustment. But she went in and looked at orders from earlier in the day and saw 299 and gave me that price.I wasnt about to fight for 18 dollars I'll take the 102 And it keep it pushing. Now just waiting for the shipped email.

Is anyone else still waiting for theirs to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom