Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protip, add two filler items and get 35% off (with socks below, your total would be 270-ish). I already got a pair so have at it! For those that don't know as well, these are the 'new' chelsea (slightly different shape than past versions). I'm not sure I like them as much, but at this price, insane.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Jonatha...=sale&request_type=search&search_type=keyword

I don't know if it's worked for others but it won't even allow you to checkout. It freezes on the processing order page for me.

Already have hedi's in tan but took the gamble on that pair. Maybe it will be the darker shade :lol:

My friend works at NM Rodeo Dr. I texted him this morning and he said that the website is loco but that they do have the light sigaro in stock at his store so it could be dispatched from there.

I picked up two pairs, but like others have said it seems like they're selling shoes they don't have. Although there were 47's within the company a few days ago that are not showing so maybe all hope is not lost.

That being said, I really wanted to come up on this deal but won't be salty if I don't. I already have a few Sigaro boots and got the cropped jods in Light Sigaro during the MrP sale.

My friend works at NM Rodeo Dr. I texted him this morning and he said that the website is loco but that they do have the light sigaro in stock at his store so it could be dispatched from there.

I picked up two pairs, but like others have said it seems like they're selling shoes they don't have. Although there were 47's within the company a few days ago that are not showing so maybe all hope is not lost.

That being said, I really wanted to come up on this deal but won't be salty if I don't. I already have a few Sigaro boots and got the cropped jods in Light Sigaro during the MrP sale.

I feel the same way. I passed up on the deal when it was first posted about a week ago because I bought the black suede Hedi's back in March. This was the lowest price I've seen on them and I don't have any tan/sand colored boots so pulled the trigger this morning. We'll see if there are mass cancellations.

I feel the same way. I passed up on the deal when it was first posted about a week ago because I bought the black suede Hedi's back in March. This was the lowest price I've seen on them and I don't have any tan/sand colored boots so pulled the trigger this morning. We'll see if there are mass cancellations.

I got a 43 and a 44, and now 43 is showing "Only 1 Left in Stock". So maybe this is all real.

My guess is someone on the web team screwed up and posted the store stock to the old 'on sale' listing for the grey discontinued colorway. So either NM is discontinuing this color altogether (unlikely i think), or is posting the new sigaro under the grey boot tag was an error. Hope everyone gets their pairs! I got one late last week (slightly higher price) and for the price it can't be beat.

Hope everyone eats. Idk why they got it so cheap lol. If this sale season wasn't any good. This sure was one hell of a steal

I got a 43 and a 44, and now 43 is showing "Only 1 Left in Stock". So maybe this is all real.

My guess is someone on the web team screwed up and posted the store stock to the old 'on sale' listing for the grey discontinued colorway. So either NM is discontinuing this color altogether (unlikely i think), or is posting the new sigaro under the grey boot tag was an error. Hope everyone gets their pairs! I got one late last week (slightly higher price) and for the price it can't be beat.

Hope everyone eats. Idk why they got it so cheap lol. If this sale season wasn't any good. This sure was one hell of a steal

Ya, I also noticed it saying the stock was shipping from stores. Workers have referred to the boots as being "discontinued" so maybe they're truly clearing out all remaining stock. I also just noticed the size 43 saying there's only one left in stock. It's weird because I think it shows like two left in stock of size 9 (42) but you can keep adding more and more of them. Doesn't make sense.

The issue has been longstanding though because I don't think they EVER sold a grey boot. When I bought the black suede pair back in March, the page was literally the exact same. Only one image of the grey boot, but the color option underneath only said Black and I was sent a black suede boot. NM's site is wonky as hell.

I might just try and sell my used pair. If it only goes for $273 then its a wash that results with a brand new pair :pimp:

get mine in today, actually ordered some tom for denim from nieman this morning with the socks, hope everybody gets their shoes if they want em

It actually looks like most stock is gone now. Only 3 sizes left showing now. Like I was saying though, hope we all get the orders filled but it seemed off that NM had SO MUCH stock of these chelseas. Like just in this thread alone, there was maybe 3-4 updates of Restocks.

My order still says "In Process" so until it changes to "Preparing for shipment", then I don't really have full confidence it will be fulfilled.

used overnight shipping when checking out this time around

I used the 3 day shipping option. It was the shortest time option for me since I'm in Canada. I don't want to be a downer but I'm almost sure that a lot of orders will be cancelled. Hopefully not though.

I used the 3 day shipping option. It was the shortest time option for me since I'm in Canada. I don't want to be a downer but I'm almost sure that a lot of orders will be cancelled. Hopefully not though.

Yeah hopefully not. Its a lot of things that could happen and maybe they are pulling em from all stores. My two boots are from stores.

I hope everyone gets at least one pair

It wouldn't be the first time a retailer screwed up and had to cancel a majority (if not all) orders. I hope you guys get through but I wouldn't get my hopes up fully. I would have definitely tried to get a pair but I checked the thread today too late.

My order not related to the shoes just shipped the socks went out first so double check those emails or hit the people in chat

My order not related to the shoes just shipped the socks went out first so double check those emails or hit the people in chat

I used shoprunner. I think these orders will be fulfilled.

Hope they restock again lol, I'll gladly double up

I do think that orders "should" be fulfilled because there was clearly some kind of stock/amount of them if they went out of stock again. I agree with blackchiney08 blackchiney08 that Neiman's web designers seem pretty incompetent if they put phantom stock out. Not saying it hasn't happened all the time, but it's so damn unprofessional to take mass amounts of orders and then cancel people's orders. If they didn't have the stock to begin with though, where would they pull the stock from obviously.

I just remember ordering something from Neiman before with a similar issue. My order said in process for a few days then I was hit with a cancellation email. That also may not be a great sign that only the socks went out when their a part of the same order. Oh well...will have to just wait and see.

Need some opinions. Looking to get either the Classic Wyatt harness or Sig Wyatt Jodppur. In terms of confomort and overall look, which do you guys think is better?

what is everyone's go to for suede and leather protector/cleaner/conditioner?

I've used tarrago nano spray and Jason Markk suede kit with satisfactory results (though I've never had any major suede stains). For leather I still haven't found a cream/conditioner that I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom