Post Pics of how you wear xv's with pants

XVs actually looks best with shorts. i like the way they stand out as far as their design but they need better colorways to compliment them like the OG greys.

Useless post like this chap my hide,
tired.gif
, wear 'em how ever you wantdude, 4 real if you gotta ask how to wear your J's no matter what the series, you might as well not even put them on.

I have the obsidian XV's....even though this shoe is underrated....considering them underrated is underrated lol. This shoe was a lot worse than Iexpected. Performance wise, they werent even that great.

Originally Posted by flight415

Useless post like this chap my hide,
tired.gif
, wear 'em how ever you want dude, 4 real if you gotta ask how to wear your J's no matter what the series, you might as well not even put them on.
Word......I mean...you need to ask how to put your pants on or "how" to wear them with a certain shoe? You obviously have no conceptionof reality. Most shoes give you two options: behind the tongue or over the tongue........done.
eyes.gif

I guess I'm one of the few who think that the XV's are underrated. I own the laser's and can't wait to get some of the OG's. When I wearmine with pants you actually can't see most of the shoe. Maybe just some of the lasering and the usual, but the the heal and tongue are covered.

Originally Posted by cdreece

in my birthday suit can't post a picture though.
add 1 more to the post count got to make that 300 mark!!!!
Now you'll have to start over. We prefer our users get there by legitimate means.

OP, welcome to NikeTalk. Please take note of the descriptions for each forum. This forum is the for the specific discussion of Jordan Brand products, not theproducts you were with JB products.

Back
Top Bottom