Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

^ if we can show off our shoes and clothes...why can't we show off our rooms. It's a great inspiration for those in need of room re-modeling.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Quote:
still trying to figure out why there is even a thread like this?

This is one of my favorite threads! It lets people get a look at the way others live...but also allows us to learn about new pieces or shelves that can be useful.

It's better than checking an interior design messageboard -- cause let's face it...we all have a ton of shoes and storing them is usually the main problem when setting up your spot.

Quote:
^ damn Nick...it must be heaven to be living inside that huh? :lol:
laugh.gif

It'll be verrrrrry nice...though rent is a little more than i'd like to pay. Might rent out the basement to my buddy for $250/month...which is a great deal cause it's basically a standard room but 4times bigger.

It'll be nice to finally have an "office"/room to store shoes and then my bedroom...I've been wanting to sleep away from the shoes for quite some time...ladies don't necesarrily go wild over boxes everywhere. :lol:
laugh.gif

So, somethin like Solistik will be in the works...unfortunately for Josh....he still lives at home. ( :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

oh...i was just re-posting an avatar from above...but her @#%$ is probably as cavernous as my basement... :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

my room , some people made me not even want to post haha but here is my input

Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

^sorry for the big pictures , i don't know how top resize them
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

^ your suppose to hide the JERGENS
C.....H.....I.....C.....A.....G.....O
BEARS
CHARGERS CHIEFS COWBOYS LIONS PACKERS VIKINGS EAGLES LIONS RAIDERS SEAHAWKS BRONCOS GIANTS ******** VIKINGS PACKERS SAINTS​

^I love that Pulp Fiction poster
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

i am so excited to see this thread. ive been gone from NT for a WHILE, and just came back here a week ago and was looking for the old one. I'll post pics of my place tomorrow and if i can find em, pics from my room at my parents house also
By the way, Im a GIRL, but does it really matter?

"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

just moved in not to long ago, if the post is around a month from now i'll repost

t e a m s o l e m e n t a l i t y​

Where you get the polo sheets. Someone put me on.
Pimpin aint easy but it aint hard neitha
TEAM STRONG ISLANDFROM NASSAU TO SUFFOLK WE STYLIN ON YOU
AIM=JCASHDAKID

f l e x G T I i see you fixed up the place real nice cant wait to come up there b
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

Back
Top Bottom