Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

New city, new room setup. This is "my room," Vol. Charlotte.

(And yes, I'm 24, rocking the hell out of that He-Man toothbrush stand.)

BONUS PIC:
This next one allowed me to put that 32-inch Sharp LCD in my room...42-inch Vizio, woo! Loving that for football season.

ALMOST FORGOT! I took these pics at night, but this last one was snapped right when I moved here. It's a view off my balcony in the city. Love the view, even if it is just a little piece of the city.
n12300437_34505242_8114.jpg

nice rooms everyone...can't wait till I'm a little older and get out of my parents crib and start doing my own thing
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

some sick rooms, id post mine but im clearing out VERY soon for university, so i dont know if theres a point
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

What magizine collection? are you talking about whats under my TV? if so those are DVDs, i'm getting some bookshelves that i'm going to use to put all of my DVDs in soon , when i get them i'll post new pics, because i will be moving everything in my room around

*edit*
you mean the jordan magizines huh? sorry i forgot i posted the old pictures of my room w/ all that stuff on the walls. I have a large collection of Maxim/FHM/Stuff as well, and my gf has a bunch of Jessica Simpson mags and alot of Cosmos as well. I also have quite a few Kobe and Lebron magizines

nice rooms...i'll post mine once i move in to my new apartment.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

OUChrisLitt, I grew up in charlotte but live in Cali. Always reppin the QC to the fullest.Looks like you were near Trade street or maybe 5th? Anyways man, nice pad!!

^ Original Charcoals and my favs
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

^ Those are not Charcoal IX's, either they are fake, or custom dyed Olive IX"s.
[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

Dyed Olive IX's Bad Custom But Beater Now
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

^ damn Nick...it must be heaven to be living inside that huh? :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

still trying to figure out why there is even a thread like this?
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Back
Top Bottom