Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

This post might be moving along like the original one, but this one has quality rooms.

Nice stuff everybody.

*gathers ideas so when I move my stuff into my brother's old room, I'll have some nice stuff to put together* :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAMKINGKOOPA

whoa....solistik....

why the la,chi,and ny all together?
SEE PROFILE: AJ RETRO SALE all sz7.5, near retail + SHIP!!!!!!
FS: Opium180 sz13 $110, HOA AM1 sz10 pm me, '03Cement3s9.5 $150noboxVNDS , Mili4 and 3MGBean V sz 12 pm/im me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Nice rooms i`m gonna have to get some pics in
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN TO THE BONE​

This thread just made me clean my room for the past hour, and it is still a mess
Just relax. It's only the internet.
Team Otaku​
TEAM CARCURUS

Very nice rooms, solistik... I don't think I could keep my room that neat for more than an hour :lol:
laugh.gif

Hopefully I get an apt. soon, then I'll post some serious pics :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

Some pics of my room at college, sorry for the poor angles it's not very big.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Nice army of kicks and white tees

I marvel at how neat some of these rooms are...every room in my house has crap all over the place
Just relax. It's only the internet.
Team Otaku​
TEAM CARCURUS

That pic just made me think of my lil brother. We both had those when they came out. I was in 6th grade and he was only 5 yrs old. I miss him.
674tete.jpg
:frown:
frown.gif

Right side of closet

My bed...where sleep sometimes happens

My empty refridgerator

My sink next to the bathroom

The desk...where I'm currently procrastinating ch. 1 of Anatomy & Physiology
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Just got my apartment, gonna shut this thread down soon :smh:
smh.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

^ cool...better not let us down.

I'll post mine as soon as I move the rest of my stuff from the storage place. I should get pics within the week.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

what school you go to? that's a pretty nice/big dorm
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
HTTR!

Quote:
^nice, pretty empty. Are you a freshman? Can't wait, one more year of HS and I can finally leave home!

Yeah it is a bit empty, but I left most things at home. I'm a 5th year soph. In other words. I screwed up and had to take a couple classes twice and only took 6 hrs the last two years and took two semesters off. I'm ready to be done with school now. Yes being away from home is fun, but boring at the same time. You don't have anybody telling you what to do which is nice.

Quote:
I'm feeling your dorm.
I like the idea of not having a roommate.
:smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
what school you go to? that's a pretty nice/big dorm
vibrating. They're pretty cool about it though. I just tell em to turn it down.

Union College is a Seventh-Day Adventist school in Lincoln, NE.

PS - This has nothing to do with this thread, but I'm thankful that I was able to be accepted and was also able to get a job transfer to the FINL out here. I guess what I'm trying to say is just trust God and pray about things even if it seems impossible to happen. Cuz my GPA was not Kickin' for sure, but someway I was accepted.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Quote:
That pic just made me think of my lil brother. We both had those when they came out. I was in 6th grade and he was only 5 yrs old. I miss him.

What happened ?
CHICAGO.
This way or the highway.
Pastelle coming soon.​

Ohhhhh....Nah he's not dead or nothin like that. I just miss him cuz I'm away at college. My bad folks. It does sound like he got killed or somthing.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

I love this thread, you can tell who has a GF, who lives at their parents house, and who is just a typical college bum
Team Pacific Northwest​

^ lol why don't you post your room so we can categorize you?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom