Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

i'm going to model my room for the house i'm moving into next year after this or a variation of it. this room looks clean. too bad im not gonna have a brown wall or something, its just going to be white all around with the same color carpet. i wonder colors i can throw in to liven it up. btw, what camera do you use?
Thanks bro appreciate it. Colors depend on your style, if you like loud colors go with an orange or a lime green, to spice things up. Or a darkred to keep it classy. The camera I use is a Canon Rebel XTi with a 10-22mm ultrawide lens

i seriously can't stand clutter. everything ALWAYS has to be neat it and it bothers me if it isn't.
Yea everything always need to be neat and organized for me, even my computer is as organized as my room.

i feel like a lot of NTERs have the same OCD prob .. ill take a pic of my room sometime 2morrow and youll see exactly what i mean ... its not a bad thing 2have ... but it does get a little annoying personally @ times

^I defentaly feel I have a little need for organization. BTW does it annoy you that others have OCD or that you have a need for orginization?

last time a lot of ya'll flamed my room, i changed some stuff around though

i moved the big ghostface poster to a diff side

Nothing to crazy..... Just a couple of pics of my closet.

320351241.jpg

320351263.jpg

320351257.jpg

Since I know we've got all those wonderfully tidy/OCD folks, I'm hoping someone can offer me a solution.

I've got a lot of A/V cable clutter behind the TV in my living room. I'm considering picking up one of these:

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
CBX0206_CompositeBlack_zoom.jpg

Now, that'll keep some of the clutter away, but does anyone have any additional ideas? (For those wondering what that box is... LINK)

Also, I hate you people with the Rasterbation stuff. I could never do it because I can't cut anything straight for my life, let alone hang it.

I'd take credit for finding it on my own, but I'm pretty sure I stumbled across it on Gizmodo. It's such a simple thing, I feel ridiculous spendingmoney on it, but then again, it pretty much looks perfect with my entertainment center, so I'll just bite the bullet. Does anyone know a good place to pickup inexpensive cable tubes/sleeves (those things that group your cables together.)

Also, took a few updated pictures today, but the battery ran out, so this was all I squeezed out. Basically switched the desk with the dresser.

Originally Posted by rolla808

Me and my girl's room, moved into my roommates old room it's a little bigger.

where did you find the mountain dew artist collection bottles? those are hot..and has anyone seen the cans by arizona i think they called street NRG or something they fire i cant find them anywhere..anyone know? get at me.. good looks

CongoCicle-I got the MD Green Label Art bottles on ebay for like 10 bucks for a set of 6 they also have some fourth of july type aluminumbottles that I just picked up at walmart.

cucumbercool-I got it at Target it was like 30 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom