Post real stories nobody will ever believe.

cockblocked d-wade in vegas at XS while he was talking to lauren london :smh: :lol:

^ :pimp:

I live in an apartment building next to the Santa Monica Pier. One night at about 1 AM I hear a helicopter flying right next to my building. I go to my window to check it out. I look out just in time to see a car speed down the pier followed by at least 6 police cars and a helicopter overhead. The helicopter has a bright spotlight trained on the car in front. The guy in the car gets about half way down the pier and then gets out of his car and starts running toward the far end of the pier. Now the thing is, there is a police station located on the pier and he was unknowingly running straight towards it. I could see flashlights coming from where the police station is and the dude running in that direction. I was like "holy ****, they're about to ambush this dude and arrest him! He has no idea there's a police station right ahead!" Well apparently he figured out they were about to tackle him because he makes a sharp right and jumps right off the pier on to the sand below. It's at least a 20 foot drop. Dude lands on his back and then gets up and starts sprinting down the beach parallel to the ocean. Now, I've been able to see all of this because of the helicopter's spotlight but when the guy made it to the sand, the spotlight momentarily lost track of him and therefore so did I. He straight up disappeared into the darkness. I don't know if they ever caught him or not but I don't think so because for the rest of the night there were helicopters in the sky with spotlights over the water, boats in the ocean with lights, and tons of cop cars on the pier and in the adjacent parking lot, seemingly searching for him. I never heard about this event or saw it on the news or read about it anywhere. It's like it never happened.

When I was 3 or 4 I was helping my mom retrieve our Christmas decorations from a storage locker we have in the garage of our apartment building. The building is pretty big so there are three levels of underground parking. This was well before we had valet service so it was always quiet down there and very creepy, especially the further down you go. In any case, our storage locker was located on the lowest level in a long hallway full of storage lockers. At the end of the hall was a door leading to more lockers but the thing is, this door had no handle. Where the handle should be it was just an empty hole. On the other side it was just straight darkness because no one was in the next hallway I guess. So my mom is unloading her stuff and I'm just staring at the door with no handle, fascinated by it; I was 3 or 4 and had never seen a door without a handle. Suddenly, as I'm staring at the door, an eye appears in the empty hole and peers through it right at me. It stays just for a second and then leaves. I wasn't scared, just confused. I figured it was just my dad, maybe he got lost and went into the wrong hallway, but as soon as that thought occurred to me, my dad showed up, coming in from the complete opposite direction. No way he had time to go all the way around there in a matter of seconds. You needed a key to get inside these hallways, so unless another tenant was posted in the adjacent hallway in complete darkness, I think I saw a ghost. Or a homeless person who snuck in there somehow. But I like to think it was a ghost.

Me and my boy were chilling in his car in some random *** parking lot waiting for the other homies to show up. I casually ask yo what time is it and we both looked at the clock and it was 12:12 (am). so we kickit there, smoked a couple of cigs and just chillled. our homies were lagging so after awhile i was like "yo didnt we TELL them not to lag" and all i hear is "what the f6%&?" and i turn around and my friend was starring at the clock with a confused face, i look at it and it was STILL 12:12, and turned 12:13 RIGHT after we looked at it. We were both tripping OUT because it for sure was more than A MINUTE since last time we checked, i mean we smoked 2-3 cigs in the time span... To this day no one believes us hahahah
Aliens......u got abducted b

Another 1. I was sitting on a bench last summer down at the beach. I was really thirsty but I didnt feel like going back to my hotel room and I didnt have any dollars on me. I thought to myself, " i could really use some water right now" and not 10 seconds later, a beautiful golden retriever randomly walked up to me with a water bottle in his mouth. I was really puzzled, so I just said no thanks and hand gesture and it walked away. Also this was at like 8pm and the avenue I was on was pretty empty

:rofl: i dunno why but this part had me

So i was sitting there in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chair, and this hot girl saw me. I am talking really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi".
Anyway she saw me doing that and it was before class actually started so we could move around and stuff, so she came up and offered to crack my back for me, and i thought it was kind of weird, but i accepted. So, I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and she stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this way? i have seen it, but it is weird to explain) anyway, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounce.
Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down i couldn't feel my legs it was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the ground, my legs going off in weird directions. then i heard a loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, i was so embarrassed and i looked up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like what the hell is going on.
So i tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was mad and thought i was just being a freak ****ting on the floor, but after a while they realized i wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance so i went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery.
Now i'm completely fine so...i never went back to that school
:rofl:

I'm in tears

I knew Diamond Skin back before she did movies. She was abused as a child and really has mental issues but that didn't stop the homies from running trizzy on her. I went first tho. I like to think we opened Pandoras box. Pun intended

:smokin luckyyyy. shes pretty as F. :evil:

My gf threw a pool party and everyone was getting crazy. I go into her room to change, so i take off all my clothes, walk in and trip and fall ontop of one of my gfs sorority sisters who happens to be naked n the bed. My gf walks in and doesn't believe anything that happened. :smh:

Thats all bad fam :rofl: :rofl:

So i was sitting there in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chair, and this hot girl saw me. I am talking really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi".
Anyway she saw me doing that and it was before class actually started so we could move around and stuff, so she came up and offered to crack my back for me, and i thought it was kind of weird, but i accepted. So, I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and she stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this way? i have seen it, but it is weird to explain) anyway, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounce.
Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down i couldn't feel my legs it was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the ground, my legs going off in weird directions. then i heard a loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, i was so embarrassed and i looked up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like what the hell is going on.
So i tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was mad and thought i was just being a freak ****ting on the floor, but after a while they realized i wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance so i went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery.
:rofl:

I'm in tears

Jesus :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That completely caught me off guard

:lol: care to explain why you guys think it has anything to do with aliens? I always just thought it was probably a glitch in the space-time continuum, which probably happens more often than not and we just don't realize it

yea, Id go with that over aliens. I remember once I was laying in bed at around 2am. I blinked for a milisecond and then it was 7am. I was n the same position I was a moment earlier, but 5 hours had passed. And I was still super tired

yea, Id go with that over aliens. I remember once I was laying in bed at around 2am. I blinked for a milisecond and then it was 7am. I was n the same position I was a moment earlier, but 5 hours had passed. And I was still super tired

^^^^ Wait what?

^^^^ Wait what?

I was saying id think it was something else besides aliens. Then I referenced a time where I was laying in bed 1 night and I blinked and suddenly it was morning and I was in the same position and I felt tired still

Not my story, but a story my dad was told, by my grandma, when he was younger.

My great-grandma lived in Juarez when she was younger. She said that one day her brothers were out drinking at some hole in the wall bar. They were drinking and nobody but the bartender, them (my grandma's brothers), and maybe a couple prostitutes with their johns were there. Well, she says they told her that while drinking they ran out of money. So one of her brothers is saying something like I'd give anything for some money to pay for more drinks. Suddenly a shady dude appears at the end of the bar and calls them over. The shady dude starts talking to my grandma's brother trying to work out a deal. Well while he's talking to the dude my grandma's other brother looks down and sees a tail whipping around. He yells, everyone else yells, and everyone leaves. My grandma said none of her brothers even went to that side of town anymore.

:lol: care to explain why you guys think it has anything to do with aliens? I always just thought it was probably a glitch in the space-time continuum, which probably happens more often than not and we just don't realize it

It's common in stories of "alien abductees" for them to lose preception of time, or to gain a couple hours in what seems like minutes to them because supposedly, the memory of the abduction isnt there and you're place back where you were abducted from.

Notice any strange markings, scars or anything about your skin afterwards?

:rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I live in an apartment building next to the Santa Monica Pier. One night at about 1 AM I hear a helicopter flying right next to my building. I go to my window to check it out. I look out just in time to see a car speed down the pier followed by at least 6 police cars and a helicopter overhead. The helicopter has a bright spotlight trained on the car in front. The guy in the car gets about half way down the pier and then gets out of his car and starts running toward the far end of the pier. Now the thing is, there is a police station located on the pier and he was unknowingly running straight towards it. I could see flashlights coming from where the police station is and the dude running in that direction. I was like "holy ****, they're about to ambush this dude and arrest him! He has no idea there's a police station right ahead!" Well apparently he figured out they were about to tackle him because he makes a sharp right and jumps right off the pier on to the sand below. It's at least a 20 foot drop. Dude lands on his back and then gets up and starts sprinting down the beach parallel to the ocean. Now, I've been able to see all of this because of the helicopter's spotlight but when the guy made it to the sand, the spotlight momentarily lost track of him and therefore so did I. He straight up disappeared into the darkness. I don't know if they ever caught him or not but I don't think so because for the rest of the night there were helicopters in the sky with spotlights over the water, boats in the ocean with lights, and tons of cop cars on the pier and in the adjacent parking lot, seemingly searching for him. I never heard about this event or saw it on the news or read about it anywhere. It's like it never happened.
:wow: That's crazy man, I live right near there too. Hate to say it but you sure it wasn't one of those dreams where you dream you're waking up and doing things and it's just so realistic you think those things actually happened?

Nothing really crazy has ever happened to me, but I unintentionally go through lapses where I don't feel anything or even experience time but suddenly come back and look at the clock and 20 minutes have passed where I can't remember anything that's happened. Usually happens during a lecture or when I'm at home watching TV.
Also, on a trip to Catalina a while back at about 9 pm, I was down at this cove which has a view of a road. Now there's no cross roads or anything, the road just winds and curves along a mountain. I swear I saw the same unmarked old van drive by prob 10 times in the same direction every 5 minutes, but never back down. And I know for a fact there's no road on the other side of the mountain that goes back down.

my dad wrote the script for paper soldiers, dont believe me? google his name - vaun sims

my girls mom keeps coming on to me. grilling me HARD, smacking my butt, telling me she loves me so much and calls me baby, kisses me on the cheek, and gives me the :evil: look when i see her, like she tryna mess around or something. i wanna smang tho :pimp:, shes such a milf

Same thing happened to ner one night but I think I just fell asleep

I'm laying in bed and no lie I blink once and its already the morning

I was HEATED cause it felt like I didn't even sleep

So today, I was on the highway traveling south on the MassPike, and theres this huge big rig. Im pretty sure the driver dozes off and the truck starts to swerve going and occupying all the lanes. Then out of nowhere, a car goes airborne, flys over my car and then lands flat on its wheels like nothing ever happened. Then by now, the trucker is back in its lane like nothing ever happened. I was wondering if the driver was okay but he kept driving. Then a few miles down the road the truck starts to swerve again. The same car that flipped before, flips again and flys once again over me. By now I'm going crazy because I think I'm dreaming but I'm not otherwise I'm still dreaming. It was like something out of Final destination or Daja Vu stuff. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by retro23phan View Post

LMAOOOO

Mine is I copped 2 pairs of yeezys from nike online sellers, one rsvp, one ndc.

Back
Top Bottom