Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

$6.29 at Sally's.... Let's see what this jbco life be bout....

11r7ll3.jpg

Can i find castor oil at Walmart?? Or what store can I cop. Ordering online is out the question for me at this moment.

Just ordered the correct JBCO a few hours ago...should've ordered two with next day delivery but it's all good...I'm ready...:pimp:

Im glad yall are seeing gains but it makes me a lil more proud to know i did it the "natural" way no juicing! Its kinda like yall barry bonds and im ken griffey...sall love for beardgang tho!

Im glad yall are seeing gains but it makes me a lil more proud to know i did it the "natural" way no juicing! Its kinda like yall barry bonds and im ken griffey...sall love for beardgang tho!
My beard is all natural just using the JBCO for this damn thinning hair on the dome 
mad.gif

My beard is all natural just using the JBCO for this damn thinning hair on the dome >:
This lol. I have no problem with growing a beard.... The problem is up top :\

I started trimming by beard after I cut my hair.

I immediately regretted it.

My clippers have an odd guard that moves with pressure. So I tried trimming it to a two but got a one.

thats why i always to an extra notch up on the trimmer. gotta compensate for the pressure when you trim the beard.

^ i use a norelco beard trimmer to trim my mustache and fade the top of my sideburns. Whenever I trim my beard, I use the regular wahl hair clippers you can find at Walmart or target.

^ Don't get the second ones just buy the the t blade they are both the same the just have different blades

Back
Top Bottom