\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can't wait to install these in my Ridgeline

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the 2014 Lexus IS250 AWD?

I know someone who did MSD's on an IS250 and was able to get the lease for like 220 a month. For that price, you get a lot of car. My first car was a 2007 IS350 and my lease at that time (in 2006-2007 everyone pretty much had millions of dollars lol) was 650.

Go to Lexus, I know they have a december event, coupled with MSD's and you have one of the best cars on the road for that price range.

In case you are unsure of what MSD's are, they are security deposits that you get back at the end of the lease (I think around $8500), I don't personally do this because I believe that You can turn that 8500 into 15-20k over the 3 year period, but if you have dough that you don't mind sitting on, you can get a great deal.

That Mazda 6 interior update was well needed. Mazda 6 may be a nice future commuter for me, but im sure loaded like that it would cost a lot.
yeah loaded it's like 30K+, don't know about spending 30K on a Mazda 6 lol
im not sure its even 30k at msrp. theres hardly a difference between the top tier and mid-tier tho. and from what Ive seen, actually price on loaded is around 26. I'm probably gonna go with the Touring (mid-tier) for around 24. we'll see.

Last edited:
I went to go see the Hobbit trilogy yesterday (9 hours of sitting in a theatre) and brought out La Cochina. My buddy brought his 550 whp Stealth TT as well.

You race it don't you?

Actually, I am in the process of making it into a track/street car. It will have the interior gutted, roll cage installed, transmission rebuild, engine rebuild with forged bottom end, AEM EMS 2, MHI Evo III turbos, TD05 manifolds/downpipe, Evo 8 coil overs (don't know which brand I'm going with yet), 1000cc injectors, E85 tune. I'm hoping for the car to be street legal, but barely.

I was given an A3 as a loaner; not feeling this car at all :x

I literally have an A3 loaner right now while my A6 is in the shop getting maintenance. I don't like the drive at all. Feels almost civic like. Sucks thats all they had. They usually let me choose what to loan out. My favorite has been the All-Road :smokin .

I literally have an A3 loaner right now while my A6 is in the shop getting maintenance. I don't like the drive at all. Feels almost civic like. Sucks thats all they had. They usually let me choose what to loan out. My favorite has been the All-Road :smokin .

yeah the interior is cheap and the ride is not smooth to me

yeah the interior is cheap and the ride is not smooth to me

The interior I didnt mind much. Its just tiny compared to my 6. They threw me a fully loaded one not sure if they did the same without but all the bells and whistles are pretty fun to tinker with. Other than that though this car literally drives like a civic. Its the 2.0T but still, the gearing or something is just bad. Not sure what it is.

I miss my Accord man.... Is it bad to say the Integra fever has vanished from me in such a short span of time?
I'm not surprised. It's slow, plus it's an auto, so its even slower. After I sold my Trailblazer SS early this year, I picked up a 1993 Integra GS-R (rare car) just to get me around while I found something else. I quickly got tired of it, and sold it in less than 3 weeks :lol:
Man, sometimes I think my speedometer is messed up and not showing my true speed. Says I'm doing 45 when I feel like im only doing 30 :lol: High revs for what? I looked up that these cars do only like 120 hp to the wheels, one guy dyno'd his and got 109 peak |I

I miss my Accord man.... Is it bad to say the Integra fever has vanished from me in such a short span of time?
I'm not surprised. It's slow, plus it's an auto, so its even slower. After I sold my Trailblazer SS early this year, I picked up a 1993 Integra GS-R (rare car) just to get me around while I found something else. I quickly got tired of it, and sold it in less than 3 weeks :lol:
Man, sometimes I think my speedometer is messed up and not showing my true speed. Says I'm doing 45 when I feel like im only doing 30 :lol: High revs for what? I looked up that these cars do only like 120 hp to the wheels, one guy dyno'd his and got 109 peak |I

You lose even more with the automatic ******.

Normally i would tell you to do a manual swap and mod but it might not even be worth it. Just daily it keep it maintained and save for something with a lil more power

You lose even more with the automatic ******.

Normally i would tell you to do a manual swap and mod but it might not even be worth it. Just daily it keep it maintained and save for something with a lil more power
So much has been done to this car that I don't even wanna put it through any more troubles. New front bumper, hood, and OEM headlights are the cosmetic things to do. Spark plug wires, front upper motor mount, cam seal leak and transmission leak are the maintanence. I have the stereo and speakers brand new in the box, but that has to be put on hold.

Same thing I thought with my old GSR :lol:. Below like 4k rpm, there's absolutely NO power, above that there's only slightly more :smh:.

8000rpm redline on the B17a, and I think 160 hp (who knows what it would be to the wheels). I'd always feel bad wringing it out to the redline just to get it moving :lol:. Then I'd think, man, it must REALLY suck driving the normal version without vtec, and a lower redline. When Integras were new in the 1990s, they might have been bareable, and able to keep up with the competition, but now they're REALLY slow compared to anything out there.

So much has been done to this car that I don't even wanna put it through any more troubles. New front bumper, hood, and OEM headlights are the cosmetic things to do. Spark plug wires, front upper motor mount, cam seal leak and transmission leak are the maintanence. I have the stereo and speakers brand new in the box, but that has to be put on hold.
Unless it's a Type-R, it's really not worth putting ANY money into it, you'll just be throwing it away. I wouldn't bother swapping a manual into it, it'll still be slow, same goes for performance parts. Either keep it and use it as a daily that gets decent gas mileage and save for something that's more fun to drive like Slicknick said, or dump it now before you spend money on it, and get something you enjoy driving a little more.

Last edited:
When replacing parts in your car, is it always better to go the OEM way?
Depends on the part, some parts are better OEM, some aren't.
let's say the parts happen to be the starter and passenger window regulator motor :nerd:
Car info?
2004 acura tsx
If you want to buy true OEM like a dealer, it's gonna be some cash. But OEM spec is just as reliable, although with the starter & window I'd be leaning more towards dealership for reliability.

Same thing I thought with my old GSR :lol:. Below like 4k rpm, there's absolutely NO power, above that there's only slightly more :smh:.

8000rpm redline on the B17a, and I think 160 hp (who knows what it would be to the wheels). I'd always feel bad wringing it out to the redline just to get it moving :lol:. Then I'd think, man, it must REALLY suck driving the normal version without vtec, and a lower redline. When Integras were new in the 1990s, they might have been bareable, and able to keep up with the competition, but now they're REALLY slow compared to anything out there.

Unless it's a Type-R, it's really not worth putting ANY money into it, you'll just be throwing it away. I wouldn't bother swapping a manual into it, it'll still be slow, same goes for performance parts. Either keep it and use it as a daily that gets decent gas mileage and save for something that's more fun to drive like Slicknick said, or dump it now before you spend money on it, and get something you enjoy driving a little more.
I'll be trying to get out of it 1500 (doable in my area & considered a "Steal" :lol:), with another 500, I want to put 2k down on a 06+ Accord EX-L (V6 most likely).

I'll be trying to get out of it 1500 (doable in my area & considered a "Steal" :lol:), with another 500, I want to put 2k down on a 06+ Accord EX-L (V6 most likely).
Good call, you'll be much happier. I guess the nice thing about those Integras is they're already pretty much rock bottom in terms of depreciation :lol:

Good call, you'll be much happier. I guess the nice thing about those Integras is they're already pretty much rock bottom in terms of depreciation :lol:
I fell in love with my cousins 08 EX-L, but you're spot on with the depreciation. I can't lie though, it's what gets me from point A to point yambs to point B & back. 16 bucks for a full tank too :lol:

I fell in love with my cousins 08 EX-L, but you're spot on with the depreciation. I can't lie though, it's what gets me from point A to point yambs to point B & back. 16 bucks for a full tank too :lol:

If i could have one without worrying about it getting stolen i would love to have it as my daily driver. Good on gas, parts are dirt cheap so its easy to maintain.

the hate for the frs/brz is real

had kids on the youth bball team i coach giving me **** for my car, asking "why didn't you get a mustang?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol it is a toy car though... Like a miata. It may be a dream in the corners but at the end of the day your driving a go cart in a sexy frame. It is sexy though.

Back
Top Bottom