\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

got offered some black chrome RPF1s plus $1400 cash for my Volks. I don't think i can pass up the deal since i've been trying to sell the Volks or get something cheaper plus cash for a long time

Yea i like them. Plus i'm just ready for a change from the orange. and the cash on top doesn't hurt either.

plus if i end up selling my car for a E92 M3 next year it will be easier to sell the RPF1s than my volks

7292721036_416abb116b_z.jpg

i hate dudes who throw in aftermarket ******** HID. blinding all sorts of traffic. that and people who cruise with high beams on. they deserve their timing belt snapped at highway speeds...

and know those crap HIDs when the light is marina blue n ****..
Couldn't agree with you more.  I'm gonna add the dudes who don't level their headlights too.
I hate people; went in 7-11 this morning and came out with this, dude must have tried to squeeze in next to me and drove off when he scrapped me
mean.gif
Some people are really scumbags, man
mean.gif
.  This girl in a beat up a** BMW Z8 dented my door in a church parking lot
mean.gif

Some of these doctors man I tell ya they're lazy AF and just wanna get paid. Hope that surgery goes well. Good luck on the hunt with the M3...Laguna seca blue is hands down my favorite factory color on a BMW, just something about it that makes me stop and stare for a minute.
i should have bit the bullet and gotten this car.. =(

got offered some black chrome RPF1s plus $1400 cash for my Volks. I don't think i can pass up the deal since i've been trying to sell the Volks or get something cheaper plus cash for a long time
You best do it!

Tell him 1500 cash lol it sounds better.

What brand?

Dropped my calipers off to get painted today. Can't wait to put them on, hopefully the weather will be nice next weekend.

BC/BR w/ swift springs 8k/8k

A shop recommended me these for DD, might install everything with the next 2 or so weeks. Still waiting on a few more things that were on backorder.

Finals are done by this Saturday, so I can finally get time to do stuff. My Saturday class was killing me.
Man I hear ya about finals, got my last one tomorrow. Sold my Sierra like 3 weeks ago, with all these finals I haven't had any time to look any rides yet, been borrowing my girls car to get around :smh:. It's a convertible PT Cruiser, definitely not my style, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do :lol:

On a good note, got approved for $5800 in bursaries for next term. Which means the budget just increased for the next ride :smokin

Last edited:

You best do it!

Tell him 1500 cash lol it sounds better.
hah i already agreed to 1400.  He just sold his extra 5 speed ****** yesterday so he's almost got all the cash. probably do the trade after xmas

A shop recommended me these for DD, might install everything with the next 2 or so weeks. Still waiting on a few more things that were on backorder.

Finals are done by this Saturday, so I can finally get time to do stuff. My Saturday class was killing me.
My Man
nthat.gif

I am on BCs w with the swift spring upgrade 10k/10k though on my DD. You will love them. I just raised the car back up about 3/4" for the winter and took the Rohanas off and put the 370z wheels on for the winter.

You got any other suspension mods you plan on doing while you at it?

Nice, fam!
smokin.gif

Probably just a rear sway bar. I don't think I can do much in terms of upgrading my front one. maybe a rear strut bar, but I'm still researching as to what route to go and exactly what benefits I am getting from what products. Off the lot, STI's tend to understeer, so I hear that rear sway bar helps.

I'll list the list of mods that are on as soon as they're installed, and I'll take a high quality pictures of the before and after.
Nice.

Yea a couple guys went with the stock BC springs and said that it was a little bouncy. I chalk that up to the Altima and Maxima coils being the same model and spring rates. The Maxima is heavier than the Altima, so this is where the bounciness comes into play. A couple guys bought the swift springs and upgraded and said that it made a world of difference. I set the front a few clicks right under the middle and I made the rears almost all the way softer. I let them both stay in the middle at first and adjusted from there until I got to some settings that I liked and had people ride in the back to tell me what they thought as well. My wife and 5 month old ride in the car with no problems.

I got the coilovers and also have the RSB, adjustable camber arms to help get more in spec camber-wise, front toe bolts, and I got adjustable front and rear endlinks as well. Might pick up a FSTB in the future and be done with messing with the suspension pieces on the car.

When it comes to coils you can't go wrong with bc or kw but they are pricey.

Camber arms allow you to dial in your camber/toe. Extremely helpful in getting your alignment back to spec so you don't eat up your tires unevenly. Surprised the shop didn't mention it.

My Man :nthat:

I am on BCs w with the swift spring upgrade 10k/10k though on my DD. You will love them. I just raised the car back up about 3/4" for the winter and took the Rohanas off and put the 370z wheels on for the winter.

You got any other suspension mods you plan on doing while you at it?

To raise the car back up do you have to take the coil overs entirely off the car to do so or can you keep them on tp raise the car up?

Bruh, you don't eem know how stressed I was this week.

I'm done with 4, though. One more tomorrow and my last one this Saturday. :smokin
Haha, I have a bit of an idea, a couple years ago I had 8 finals in 5 days :x. Only had 4 this semester which was nice though. Good luck with em my dude :smokin

Might use the extra cash im getting on top of the wheel trade to throw a big turbo on the Evo. Roll around with 500+ whp for a while until i make the jump to the e92 M3

Back
Top Bottom