\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yo, just seen I think the Mazada 6. I'm feelin it
pimp.gif
i toooooooold yall. and the new one looks slightly better outside and infinitely better inside.

To raise the car back up do you have to take the coil overs entirely off the car to do so or can you keep them on tp raise the car up?
Luckily I just had to put it on the lift and turn the collars and raise it back up. We were worried that the rears, we might were going to have to take off, but we were able to do it without doing so. I am addicted to low though now.....
tired.gif

I told him to raise it the full inch and he was like are you sure? Then he proceeded to raise it an inch on the lift so I could visualize it.....I told him to just do 3/4 of an inch and we will call it a day
laugh.gif

#nowheelgap
http://www.ozebiz.com.au/racetech/theory/align.html
http://www.carbibles.com/suspension_bible_pg4.html

Good reads for a general idea.

Camber caster toe go hand in hand.

Edit. It might depend on the car setup but I know for the Zs they have aftermarket camber arms as well as toe arms. It just depends on what you want to correct or have more adjustability over.
Ironically, the new Maximas use the 350z/G35 adjustable camber arms. I went with the SPC camber arms for the 350Z for my Maxima. We just have to shave the toe bolt hole in the rear to be slightly larger to fit it. It comes with the template to make it larger though when you buy them.

Yea can't go wrong with spc or spl if you have the money for it. I'm only running rear cambers arms on my g. The front is out of spec but not by much. It was the same install for me, elongating the toe bolt hole. Driving to the dealer to get an alignment after the install was fun :lol:

Last edited:
Do you guys keep a log of everthing done to your car? Such as oil change, spark plug replacement, new tires, new front bumper, etc.... :nerd:

So im making a decision tommorrow. H3 is out. No one tryna see me flourish in the hummer.

Goin to look at an 09 silver fj with convience package 2maro afternoon. If i love it im coppin. or if i can lease a new one.If not im gettin a 2015 Impala 2LT. The 305 hp v6 with full touchscreen. Leather and sun/moonroof

Good choice on the BCs. Great entry level coils for everyday use. Ive had regular BCs, Extreme Low BCs, H&Rs, Teins, nothing too expensive but a good variety. 

Id say Teins were my favorite, I bought them brand new and they rode great. 

Im gonna bag the A5 one day though. After I build my race car 
devil.gif

I been seeing a lot of S7/A7's lately.... could it be that it's meant to be?

I test drove one earlier this year... it was white fully loaded for $52,000. I was close to driving that home.

Last edited:
Changed her spark plugs yesterday. This was my first time ever doing something to a car, it's super easy. [emoji]128076[/emoji] [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yea it's that time of the year , went to the mall to pick out a few Christmas gifts came out and saw a part of my door handle missing , in my head I'm like it's just a factory issue then I took a closer look somebody try to break into my car they broke the top piece of my door handle .. Anybody out here can give me
Some
Advice on car alarms please I still have the factory alarm in my car that's pretty much it .

Last edited:

Went to the rim shop the other day for tires and felt like taking some pictures of the ones I liked

Might just save the time for my actual car instead of my van :lol: (or jut cop some rally wheels n call it a day)

Found a 05 STI, gonna go look at it tomorrow or the next day. Subaru's definitely aren't in my wheelhouse song don't know much about them, but I've always been interested in owning one. Car has 90000 miles (us import) Cobb access port and a stage 2 tune. Anything I should be looking for or wary of? How's maintenance on a STI of this mileage? I know there's a couple guys in here who have owned an STI, thanks for the help :smokin

Last edited:
Found a 05 STI, gonna go look at it tomorrow or the next day. Subaru's definitely aren't in my wheelhouse song don't know much about them, but I've always been interested in owning one. Car has 90000 miles (us import) Cobb access port and a stage 2 tune. Anything I should be looking for or wary of? How's maintenance on a STI of this mileage? I know there's a couple guys in here who have owned an STI, thanks for the help
smokin.gif
Nice find! Those miles are low for being almost 10 years old. Ive owned 2, a Stage 2 Cobb tune is pretty basic, just requires a downpipe and the Accessport to flash it. 

I would try to get an Autocheck or CarFax for it just to see how many owners its had, so you can know if its been through a lot of hands. Obviously make sure all the VINs match up, ask the seller how often they change the oil and what kind they use. It should be full synthetic and changed at a minimum of 3k miles if not more (these cars burn oil like crazy). Ask the seller if the block has been replaced as well as the turbo. One way to tell if the turbo has even been taken off is that it should have a heat shield over it to where you can't see it. When you drive it make sure it hits boost properly and the gauge is working correctly. If you've got the time and money then a compression/leak down test would really tell you a lot. Make sure all the gears change smoothly as well and don't grind when you try to change. 

The best indicator will probably be the type of person you're buying it from lol

Last edited:
Found a 05 STI, gonna go look at it tomorrow or the next day. Subaru's definitely aren't in my wheelhouse song don't know much about them, but I've always been interested in owning one. Car has 90000 miles (us import) Cobb access port and a stage 2 tune. Anything I should be looking for or wary of? How's maintenance on a STI of this mileage? I know there's a couple guys in here who have owned an STI, thanks for the help :smokin
Get a compression test done. You're from Vancouver right? Check out NASOIC forums. Local Subaru forum with a lot of good info on there.

Back
Top Bottom