\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So much brz hate :\

Don't necessarily hate it. I think it actually looks nice. Plus it's rwd. But 200 hp? If it were turbo with around 300hp or more, it would have been a game changer for sure

This is what everyone says then the guy above does it everyone says he should have bought another car. Im confused

I think it's because he put in over 25k of his own money into it when Subaru could've developed an engine that has 300hp in it from the start. Where's he even getting this money from, dude's only 21.

Last edited:
The guy that put in $30,000 into his BRZ goes to my school 
laugh.gif

let the guy cook. his money, his car.

it's funny how people always try and tell me what to buy or what to do with my whips when they pushing 98 manual tercel and stay at home with moms.

smh.

but anyways we all got different taste!

So much brz hate :\

Don't necessarily hate it. I think it actually looks nice. Plus it's rwd. But 200 hp? If it were turbo with around 300hp or more, it would have been a game changer for sure

This is what everyone says then the guy above does it everyone says he should have bought another car. Im confused

I think it's because he put in over 25k of his own money into it when Subaru could've developed an engine that has 300hp in it from the start. Where's he even getting this money from, dude's only 21.

He could have got 300hp with 5-7k but he wanted to have a Volk wheels and coils. He prob spent 8k on wheels tires and suspension parts alone and his car prob handles worse than it did from the start.

Story isn't 100% credible though. For one, that's not even his brz (not a 2015), he has much more mods than what was stated, dude just bashed on him, and the writer didn't even ask him if he could post/talk about his car lol. Here's what his car really looks likes. And like what a handful of people said here, it's his money, he can do whatever he wants with it.

Last edited:
you're right though, the dude that wrote that story was just trying to bash the dude. plus i highly doubt he put anywhere near 30k into the car.  

TE37's around $4000 (if he bought them new) 

another 2000-2500 for tires/suspension if it's nice stuff

3k to 4500 on the high end for the turbo kit and tuning.

how did he spend 30k? lol

He actually did admit that he spent around $30k on mods, but idk all the mods that went into his car as I'm not really friends with him. Dude was in the local newspaper as well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
all them mods and da wing bet da brz never sees da light of day on a track but actually like wings/stock wings tho :smokin

Last edited:
My cousin is planning on getting the new wrx. He might even consider the sti even. What are the major differences? Worth the $$? Try and convince him :lol:

Just got some upgrades on the 5.0 ('13 GT/CS)

Mod List:

- Staggered 20 x 8.5 " / 20 x 10 TSW Nurburing Matte Gunmetal wheels
- NITTO INVO Tires (255-35-20 F / 285-30-20 R)
- Full suspension (Koni yellows adjustable shocks/struts, Hotcki lowering springs (1.25" front, 1.6" rear), Freedom Racing PHB)
- Pypes O/R X
- Steeda CAI
- Custom Tune
- Roush A/B's
- Matte Black Roof

I'm hoping to get another DD soon, so I can really start putting work into this car. Since its an auto, I plan to upgrade the gear ratio from 3.15 to 3.73's. I'll probably stay away from the longtubes and go with a Roush supercharger and upgrade the brakes.

more pics:

Last edited:
What reasons? I haven't watched the video :lol:

I know the wrx has a 6 speed this year rather a 5 like last year. And the bigger engine. Don't know much else.

Last edited:
Tell me you wouldn't b.

subaru-impreza-22b-sti-shot-by-fabien-dupont-on-flickr.jpg

22B or Rs clone?... Either way, yes I would in a second...

What reasons? I haven't watched the video :lol:

I know the wrx has a 6 speed this year rather a 5 like last year. And the bigger engine. Don't know much else.

No, the WRX has a smaller engine now... It's a 2.0,basically a turbo version if the BRZ engine... The STi still has the 2.5, but I expect that to go away in a couple years...

My cousin is planning on getting the new wrx. He might even consider the sti even. What are the major differences? Worth the $$? Try and convince him :lol:
My brother just ordered a new WRX, he's waiting for it to arrive. I tried to talk him into the STI, but he doesn't know how to drive stick that well, and didn't want to pay more for the STI version either. Couldn't blame him after looking at the specs for both, and the prices. Although I still personally would've went with the STI :lol:

Back
Top Bottom