\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rea talk though, you pronounce your sn Fewtch like Fewchure? :lol:

The Focus RS is nice but STI interior >

I actually like the STI interior ALOT.

Rea talk though, you pronounce your sn Fewtch like Fewchure? :lol:

The Focus RS is nice but STI interior >

I actually like the STI interior ALOT.
Pronounce it however u like. I dont like rules. I aint putting u in a glass box.
Open world fam :smokin

Ford, stick to your anchor boat, no curves in life V8s.

This is pretty silly comment. From the GT40 putting an end to Enzo Ferarri's dominance in Le Mans to the Shelby GT350 dominating SCCA in the late 60's, Ford's racing heritage ***** all over Subaru's. 

And when you compare contemporary cars, its not even close. From the solid rear-axle Boss 302 LS to the 2015 Mustang GT, Subaru isn't making a car today that would place a respectable lap time around any road course in the world against one of these cars. Wont even mention the new GT350R. 

I am not even a Ford guy. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
awd poops tho

rwd or bust hehe

I agree. Donuts and oversteer and no traction >>>

We understand subaru is good offroad.

Pero on the tarmac the blue oval is a beast

Anyways. Today was a good day we lesrned alot about awd systems

Yea, like the new grandpa focus doesn't have one

:rofl:

I swear u a re one funny dude [emoji]128518[/emoji] [emoji]128077[/emoji] I like it tho fam

I wish more ppl on here had a sense of humor like that.

Rwd drive is :pimp:

Fords racing heritage is ******** on subooboo's

Chevys racing heritage is ******** on fords

And corvette........then everything else.

Just wait till I get the coupe yall gon learn , even racer Greg

And speaking of that guy ,legend is he doesn't even turn when he goes through corners the roads just move for him . Straight crazy.

I'll see you at racewars fam

You better bring it cuz I'm ready to shift all 187 gears you feel me?

Last edited:
What happened to omari anyway?

Racer Greg > your rwd, awd, Subbie, RS, SS, AMG, M etc.

On another note, saw a Jeep Renegade in the wild for the first time, man those things are small but so damn cool looking. :lol:

With the amount of talk in this pissing contest I really hope you guys actually track your cars.

No lie and not coming at anyone

I rather hear people talk for 10 pages about the STI then hear another corny joke about racer Greg

No lie and not coming at anyone

I rather hear people talk for 10 pages about the STI then hear another corny joke about racer Greg
We'll just have to get more creative.

Or someone whose lurking this thread should come to light and post an ultra cool car.

With the amount of talk in this pissing contest I really hope you guys actually track your cars.

Lol track.

Everyone knows rallying your car is what sets the men apart from the boys. It's the ultimate test.

Guess who's #1?

I'll help you out
Noooooo noo noooo

Drag racing is the ultimate test

Reaction time

Driving skill def comes into play I mean come on anybody can run through a course but going down a track with a manual clocking over 200 mph in seconds is just crazy

Back
Top Bottom