\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

And corvette........then everything else.

pimp.gif

this logo meant you were about to get bodied in ALMS GT1

"Take No Prisoners"

Last edited:
With the amount of talk in this pissing contest I really hope you guys actually track your cars.

What does this have to do with anything :lol:

A mechanic can have all the car knowledge in the world but he has to track his car to be legit?

Hmm

Brb taking my f150 to the track

I can't believe I just got home from work and read like 3 pages worth of rs vs sti :smh: dudes are already bashing the car but don't even know how it performs yet. I lowkey hope it really is an sti killer just to shut the fanboys up. And I don't even like the rs :lol:

I can't believe I just got home from work and read like 3 pages worth of rs vs sti :smh: dudes are already bashing the car but don't even know how it performs yet. I lowkey hope it really is an sti killer just to shut the fanboys up. And I don't even like the rs :lol:

Vroom vroom

They scared :lol:

Subies are like the dogs that can bark aka rumble but cant bite

On last year's the gtr got like an 11.1 the 911 did like a 10.6 or something so what's your point? Your 40k sti barely running 13s while a 40k GT runs 12s stock #facts b

My 40k STI has a baby 4-banger and an even more baby turbo.

With only like 240whp :frown:

Race me.
Maybe a curve or two?

Nah, that's just bullying mustangs at that point.
And they go for like $30k lol
Lol 40k for that? Pass they're nice cars but not 40k nice. 30k maybe. I'll take a murican v8 for that price. And curves? Yeah we can take those. I think you're mistaking us for challengers :lol:

Last edited:
Lol 40k for that? Pass they're nice cars but not 40k nice. 30k maybe. I'll take a murican v8 for that price. And curves? Yeah we can take those. I think you're mistaking us for challengers :lol:

All V8 bro's need to stick together. We have to stop these Hot Wheels drivers from taking over. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom