as $%+* in my opinion.
I wanted to get the RT, but my car note would have been ridiculous
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

C63's arent dual exaust?
I thought it was a C300.

Nice X5 btw, the new gen is too nice, especially in AW and SG. 
pimp.gif

Yeah there's a quad exhaust there, thanks mondaynightraw.
5xobcx.jpg

267971_10100125312295326_37523328_44298326_3690078_n.jpg

every damn state has a variation of these plates. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

C63's arent dual exaust?
I thought it was a C300.

Nice X5 btw, the new gen is too nice, especially in AW and SG. 
pimp.gif

Yeah there's a quad exhaust there, thanks mondaynightraw.
5xobcx.jpg

267971_10100125312295326_37523328_44298326_3690078_n.jpg

every damn state has a variation of these plates. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by flightman

Base model... enh.

I'm only 20, this is all I could afford right now. Still
pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
is it 2011? and damn i thought you were much older than that
laugh.gif

Base model... enh.

pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Simoleons767

Other than tints/trim from previous owner, bone stock 08. Bored and it was nice out so I washed it earlier. I need suggestions for rims though. Preferably black with maybe a silver machine lip. Any Altima owners/enthusiasts/anyone with suggestions?

zZSUZ.jpg
in NYC, this is da one of da new yellow cabs/police cruisers...
Yea, NARCS just got a hold to this and the Toyota Highlander... Hybrid though.. haha

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Simoleons767

Other than tints/trim from previous owner, bone stock 08. Bored and it was nice out so I washed it earlier. I need suggestions for rims though. Preferably black with maybe a silver machine lip. Any Altima owners/enthusiasts/anyone with suggestions?

zZSUZ.jpg
in NYC, this is da one of da new yellow cabs/police cruisers...
Yea, NARCS just got a hold to this and the Toyota Highlander... Hybrid though.. haha

Here's my first car. It's a 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT. It's the base model (non turbo, SOHC) and it was in a rear collision about 4 years ago. It was under wraps in my friend's dad's driveway for about 4 years and he really wanted to get rid of it. I got a great price for it and since my dad is a mechanic, we got it as a project car. What better way for a father and son to bond than by doing one of the manliest activities, right? Well, the car has come a long way and you can see the progress.

This is at my friend's place the day I bought it. Needed a jump to start.
sl1r9w.jpg

It had some mods on it already. Upgraded intake, strut bar among the upgrades that were installed.
t014hw.jpg

Now the damage:
2r475lj.jpg

After about a week of work: (we had cut the entire back/trunk piece from another 3000GT at the junkyard and welded it onto my car)
2uola4j.jpg

1265weo.jpg

New headlights (REALLY expensive smh...)
2eyufc2.jpg

This is a video of the car having most of the body work done. Still putting some pieces in it and the rear windshield isn't installed yet.
View My Video

Body work had been done at this point. It was just a matter of putting everything back together from here.
View My Video

Can't wait to drive it on the streets
pimp.gif

Here's my first car. It's a 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT. It's the base model (non turbo, SOHC) and it was in a rear collision about 4 years ago. It was under wraps in my friend's dad's driveway for about 4 years and he really wanted to get rid of it. I got a great price for it and since my dad is a mechanic, we got it as a project car. What better way for a father and son to bond than by doing one of the manliest activities, right? Well, the car has come a long way and you can see the progress.

This is at my friend's place the day I bought it. Needed a jump to start.
sl1r9w.jpg

It had some mods on it already. Upgraded intake, strut bar among the upgrades that were installed.
t014hw.jpg

Now the damage:
2r475lj.jpg

After about a week of work: (we had cut the entire back/trunk piece from another 3000GT at the junkyard and welded it onto my car)
2uola4j.jpg

1265weo.jpg

New headlights (REALLY expensive smh...)
2eyufc2.jpg

This is a video of the car having most of the body work done. Still putting some pieces in it and the rear windshield isn't installed yet.
View My Video

Body work had been done at this point. It was just a matter of putting everything back together from here.
View My Video

Can't wait to drive it on the streets
pimp.gif

@Airupthere301, I gotta question. My brother's old car has been sitting in the garage for years and it won't start up. Is a jump start is needed crank back up again? No fluids or parts needed to be replaced since its was just sitting there?
That's a front strut bar btw. And congrats on the repair, it didn't look easy.

@Airupthere301, I gotta question. My brother's old car has been sitting in the garage for years and it won't start up. Is a jump start is needed crank back up again? No fluids or parts needed to be replaced since its was just sitting there?

thapointguy wrote:
Probably. I know batteries don't last forever and they lose charge over time. You might need a quick jump to get it going and a little driving so that it will start the next time you try starting it. The fluids should be ok as long as there aren't any leaks. An oil change would probably do some good. You're right, it is a front strut bar, my bad
frown.gif

10 Piece, yes it is manual. I had to learn just for this car
laugh.gif

thapointguy wrote:
Probably. I know batteries don't last forever and they lose charge over time. You might need a quick jump to get it going and a little driving so that it will start the next time you try starting it. The fluids should be ok as long as there aren't any leaks. An oil change would probably do some good. You're right, it is a front strut bar, my bad
frown.gif

10 Piece, yes it is manual. I had to learn just for this car
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Base model... enh.

pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Nice Chally, don't let the v6 comments get to you.  just remember to finish your education...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Base model... enh.

pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Nice Chally, don't let the v6 comments get to you.  just remember to finish your education...

Back
Top Bottom