\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Next car purchased will def be a sports car though...
I'm currently saving up for a truck. I was looking at a Ford F-150 before they made the new changes. Probably going to go with the new Ram 1500.
The front grill always gets me wanting one for some odd reason. 

Your truck looks beautiful! How much did it cost you?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Next car purchased will def be a sports car though...
I'm currently saving up for a truck. I was looking at a Ford F-150 before they made the new changes. Probably going to go with the new Ram 1500.
The front grill always gets me wanting one for some odd reason. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ i dont believe its sons in any case...

*waits for tagged pics of him while in drivers seat*

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I'm only 20, this is all I could afford right now. Still
pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
I wanted to get the RT, but my car note would have been ridiculous
laugh.gif

sick.gif
should've just got a used one.
Nah.. no I shouldn't have... I can careless about having the RT right now. The SE is perfect for me.
I mean if you don't even HAVE a car I don't want to hear your opinion on what I drive.
laugh.gif
Typical NT'ers trying to hate 
laugh.gif

Congrats on the challenger, its probably better than what they are driving er riding, ninja don't you whip a dyno gt?

pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Nah.. no I shouldn't have... I can careless about having the RT right now. The SE is perfect for me.
I mean if you don't even HAVE a car I don't want to hear your opinion on what I drive.
laugh.gif
Typical NT'ers trying to hate 
laugh.gif

Congrats on the challenger, its probably better than what they are driving er riding, ninja don't you whip a dyno gt?

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Appreciated.

It' an '08 with 28K miles on it, leather with red stitching, 5.4 V8, lease return...

Window price: $28K
What I paid: $22K
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Beat them boys outta $6K with that good cop bad cop routine between me and my wife.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Appreciated.

It' an '08 with 28K miles on it, leather with red stitching, 5.4 V8, lease return...

Window price: $28K
What I paid: $22K
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Beat them boys outta $6K with that good cop bad cop routine between me and my wife.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
i dont have a car because i choose not to right now, you'll remember me when you try to trade that V6 and they give you pennies on da dollar back for it.

im a american muscle car fan, but i know for da fact that their redeeming quality of em are their power train options...once u skim out on that, da price of a base model becomes a

blood bath.

used R/T w/ a hemi isn't gonna depreciate like a New base model joint....its fine though, you 20..da youngin gotta take his lumps like everyone else.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

hmm lemme ask you, how long is your payments for? i hope u aint apply for a 48-60 month screw job
laugh.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
as $%+* in my opinion.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
i dont have a car because i choose not to right now, you'll remember me when you try to trade that V6 and they give you pennies on da dollar back for it.

im a american muscle car fan, but i know for da fact that their redeeming quality of em are their power train options...once u skim out on that, da price of a base model becomes a

blood bath.

used R/T w/ a hemi isn't gonna depreciate like a New base model joint....its fine though, you 20..da youngin gotta take his lumps like everyone else.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

hmm lemme ask you, how long is your payments for? i hope u aint apply for a 48-60 month screw job
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

blood bath.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
I'm not trying to be an a-hole or anything... but I stopped reading right there.

laugh.gif

blood bath.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
I'm not trying to be an a-hole or anything... but I stopped reading right there.

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

^ Damn, that's a great knockdown you got there. $6k? 
pimp.gif

I'm trying to get a used Camaro SS or 5 series, any tips on haggling? lol

Finance through your credit union or bank...

Get the VIN for the car and have them look up the actual wholesale price and the highest they'll finance on that particular vehicle at the rate you want, that way you know your target as far as price. From there just go in and drive the car, show a lot of interest but not the point they think they have a sucker. After the drive, tell them you want to work figures and low ball them just under wholesale, about 1.5K. From there do the back and forth until the number is closer to what you want.

If they get dumb with you just shake their hands, get up and walk out. They won't let you leave, trust me.

It also helps if you write all over their work sheet. Like write what you want to pay in big !$+ numbers and circle it. Write "SOLD" next to it... stuff like that. Play the lightweight jerk for that hour and it'll pay off.

I used to sell cars during the summers in college, so I know the game pretty well.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

^ Damn, that's a great knockdown you got there. $6k? 
pimp.gif

I'm trying to get a used Camaro SS or 5 series, any tips on haggling? lol

Finance through your credit union or bank...

Get the VIN for the car and have them look up the actual wholesale price and the highest they'll finance on that particular vehicle at the rate you want, that way you know your target as far as price. From there just go in and drive the car, show a lot of interest but not the point they think they have a sucker. After the drive, tell them you want to work figures and low ball them just under wholesale, about 1.5K. From there do the back and forth until the number is closer to what you want.

If they get dumb with you just shake their hands, get up and walk out. They won't let you leave, trust me.

It also helps if you write all over their work sheet. Like write what you want to pay in big !$+ numbers and circle it. Write "SOLD" next to it... stuff like that. Play the lightweight jerk for that hour and it'll pay off.

I used to sell cars during the summers in college, so I know the game pretty well.

Good luck.

laugh.gif

blood bath.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
 thats fine young man....dont say i didn't warn you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

blood bath.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
 thats fine young man....dont say i didn't warn you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom