\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went to go get my car registered at the DMV, and payed over a grand in taxes :x

This guy next to me in line asked what I got, I told him a BRZ, and he said it was the best car I could've bought, that it's the best car in the market :nerd:

He was registering a Rover and was telling me how he collects cars, has several Porsches, lots of old school imports, etc. Also loves designing cars, and mentioned how every little detail on the BRZ is amazing :nerd:. Said he couldn't get another Subaru because he would look funny in one, since he's older :lol:, so he's about porshes now. Really random but awesome, wonder what he does for a living lol

Last edited:
Went to go get my car registered at the DMV, and payed over a grand in taxes :x

This guy next to me in line asked what I got, I told him a BRZ, and he said it was the best car I could've bought, that it's the best car in the market :nerd:

He was registering a Rover and was telling me how he collects cars, has several Porsches, lots of old school imports, etc. Also loves designing cars, and mentioned how every little detail on the BRZ is amazing :nerd:. Said he couldn't get another Subaru because he would look funny in one, since he's older :lol:, so he's about porshes now. Really random but awesome, wonder what he does for a living lol

Thank you, WhatCanISay -- T0M M0RELLO is that you? :nerd:

Last edited:
That 993 tho 
pimp.gif

for the LS swap dudes in here.  Someone brought this in today, he wants to trade this plus a 69 camaro plus cash for the Gallardo.

it has an LS1 in it.

ruined it by putting an LS in it should've done a 3 or 4 rotary. Sounds way meaner

Back
Top Bottom