\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

50 all the way up to 100 depending on year and mileage.  

i see where you're coming from but its a hell of a lot of car for the price. 

And since i have a commuter and don't put a lot of miles on my good cars (3500 miles on my evo since i got it in June 2012), i feel i can have it and enjoy it for a couple years and then sell it for right around what i payed when I'm ready for something else

what dealership do you work for?

GTB, you need a hug bro :lol:

I'd hug you but my subie might stall 9,9999 times before getting to LA >D

Last edited:
50 all the way up to 100 depending on year and mileage.  

i see where you're coming from but its a hell of a lot of car for the price. 

And since i have a commuter and don't put a lot of miles on my good cars (3500 miles on my evo since i got it in June 2012), i feel i can have it and enjoy it for a couple years and then sell it for right around what i payed when I'm ready for something else

Now that I think of it 20 k or so more compared to an e92 you right about getting more car. Plus you are getting the best looking one in the 2009 after that I really hate how that car looks.

For some reason the E90 M3 still appeals to me more than the F80. I may look for one in the future unless somehow 1M's manage to depreciate and I can find one. Who knows, by then there might be a new STi out along with some other better options.

What a time to be alive :pimp:

Couldn't agree more with this part from the Aventador section

"I’ll never understand why owners of $400K+ cars take delivery of their new rides then proceed to spend tens of thousands of dollars on tasteless mods. You spent that much on the car, so do whatever you want with it, feel free to ruin it as you please. I guess."

ill never get why people do this tacky **** to their cars, especially exotics. The cars look much better stock, not even close

McLaren-P1-Tattoo-Edition-by-Sticker-City-02.jpg

Last edited:
for the LS swap dudes in here.  Someone brought this in today, he wants to trade this plus a 69 camaro plus cash for the Gallardo.

it has an LS1 in it.

for the LS swap dudes in here.  Someone brought this in today, he wants to trade this plus a 69 camaro plus cash for the Gallardo.

it has an LS1 in it.
I love me some LS but eh... pics of Camaro plez.

Last edited:
Speaking of Camaros I saw the 16 in Vegas a few weeks ago, looks real nice forgot to get pics of it though.

Y'all know this isn't my cup of tea AT ALL

But, man, I definitely commend the man for bringing a vision HE had, to life.

I would definitely give the dude all the props he deserves, on all the time, creativity and money it took to make this build.
Oh my....

That rear view pic . :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom