\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Correct.

And we actually might have one coming in to my work on trade that would be a good candidate. i can get it for a great deal and it's a 2009, one owner, all stock, in immaculate condition, and the owner just spend a LOT of money on a brand new and updated transmission

How much don't those go for like 50/60 k still would seem like to much for a used car for my taste

How much don't those go for like 50/60 k still would seem like to much for a used car for my taste
50 all the way up to 100 depending on year and mileage.  

i see where you're coming from but its a hell of a lot of car for the price. 

And since i have a commuter and don't put a lot of miles on my good cars (3500 miles on my evo since i got it in June 2012), i feel i can have it and enjoy it for a couple years and then sell it for right around what i payed when I'm ready for something else

@Retro707  im gonna say the same thing i said when you were getting an m4 
laugh.gif

White or dark gray, with the black/red interior

Skip the m and go straight for the gtr :pimp:

Gave it a quick wash today and changed out my fender emblems. I hate doing these things, I always feel like I didn't line it up correctly :lol: still don't know how I feel about them but oh well they're on there now so I'll live with them. Next on the list is either headers or tires

Last edited:
Mustang owners at #4 :lol: it's true I always have other mustangs try to race me at lights. #1 though was so accurate

Skip the m and go straight for the gtr :pimp:

Gave it a quick wash today and changed out my fender emblems. I hate doing these things, I always feel like I didn't line it up correctly :lol: still don't know how I feel about them but oh well they're on there now so I'll live with them. Next on the list is either headers or tires
Looks clean bro :smokin

I dropped $25k down [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Mines was 60k out the door less than 15k miles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom