\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They had a chance with the FR-S and decided to put like 150 horses in it smh.

I actualy kinda like the iM. Neat little car hatch.

Idk about 275.

220-240 maybe, considering they stay in the same price range.
BRZ owner here. 230hp & 200lb/ft torque to the wheels would be perfect for my needs. Im not into drag racing
laugh.gif

GT4 is my dream car tho

Last edited:

They definitely goofed by not putting at least 275 horses in the frs.

Idk about 275.

Forgot it had only 4 cylinders lol. Was thinking maybe a V6 option with 275 but considering how small the car is 240 sounds about right.

I have other priorities than spending money on my car right now. Spent about $1k on it and I'm done. Rather start saving for that GT4 anyways.
Exactly, Im having tough time trying to justify the $10k-12k Im gonna have to drop to SC da M.

Meh, the talon is true dinosaur technology and it still holds the record. Crazy how incredible that car is compared to the subie
Hopefully 10 years was enough to get the record and absolutely smash it, otherwise..maybe they can reach it in another 10 years with the even way better newer tech. I hate seeing subie still playing catch up after 10years :x

Last edited:
plenty of turbo/SC options that will get you those numbers
I think a lot of owners would like to have that stock.

What ever happened to the BRZ STI?

I doubt its ever coming out. There is so much uncertainty in the brand having both toyota and subaru selling the car.

I have other priorities than spending money on my car right now. Spent about $1k on it and I'm done. Rather start saving for that GT4 anyways.

Exactly, Im having tough time trying to justify the $10k-12k Im gonna have to drop to SC da M.

for 240 you can get a kit for like 3-4k but people would rather spend the money on rims and rocket bunny kits

They definitely goofed by not putting at least 275 horses in the frs.

Idk about 275.

Forgot it had only 4 cylinders lol. Was thinking maybe a V6 option with 275 but considering how small the car is 240 sounds about right.

The V6 would throw off the balance of the car sitting so high in the bay. A Porsche style 6 cylinder boxer engine would be amazing but it would steal sales from the WRX.

This guy put a Legacy 3.0 in the subaru

Last edited:
What on earth did you just say :lol:
?
I'm just hoping we can finally see a subie beat the record, since after 10 years and so many advances, it still can't beat the record of the oldddddd Dsm.

Just really shows how much advanced the dsm is compared to the subie. 10 years later, still the king :x, if only they kept making them :smh:.

Clean car man. 997 FTW
Ty. I like the 997.2 the best as it's got the hydraulic steering, the shorter body giving you more of the typical 911 feel, and has modern electronics but respect the crazy capabilities of the 991.

The former editor of Excellence once told me on rennlist to never sell it as he thought that the 997.2 Carrera GTS with the regular suspension that was specifically tuned for the CGTS  was the best all around street suspension he's ever driven. The sports suspension option was the same as the one in the carrera S and didn't have the same feel. I can't wait for it to get warm so I can hit the track again. My home track is spring mountain in pahrump and our local pca chapter has mostly really nice old people. 

What are you guys using to clean drink stains off your seats? Interior is cloth. Home remedies or products, doesn't matter.

What are you guys using to clean drink stains off your seats? Interior is cloth. Home remedies or products, doesn't matter.

We just use cup holders, bruh. Try renting a carpet cleaning machine since your interior is cloth.

Last edited:

We just use cup holders, bruh. Try renting a carpet cleaning machine since your interior is cloth.

:lol: The thing with having a cup holder is there are still times where drinks can spill if you hit a bump or pothole.

But I'll try that out. Gray interior so the stain sticks out even more.

Back
Top Bottom