\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not too many make them anymore .

Supply n demand.i think the only companies that make em are Mickey Thompson ,Coker and good year for some sizes .

I tried finding some for my van a while back and I barely came up with any.

I feel like Nakai-San had a lot to do with the tire letter trend (on newer cars at least, obviously muscle cars been doin it since the 60s)

I know he was painting letters on tires of his RWB cars back in like 08.

Saw some kid with P zero lettering on his sidewalls. Got closer to the car and the actual tire was a nexen :lol:

I can see lettering becoming an OEM option on Ms and AMGs in the near future like how black wheels and polished/machined wheels became factory options on almost every car now after years in the aftermarket.

Might shift might happen if a lot of cars at SEMA this year have it

Last edited:
Might shift might happen if a lot of cars at SEMA this year have it
Oh I'm sure a lot will.  IDK about a dealer option but i could defenitley see companies like Toyo, Michelin, Pirelli offering white letter versions of their high end tires. I like it on some cars but would never do it because i see it on so many riced out **** boxes.  

Only way i'd do it is on a track car on some meaty sticky tires

Looks pretty good on this RS though

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5844031641.html

Last edited:
^ Yizzir.

Any Porsche fans on here follow Nick Murray on Youtube?  He's a huge Porsche fanatic.

I really enjoy his personal reviews because he gives some really great "Average" person reviews.  When I mean average, I mean he doesn't have access to million dollar super cars, so he gives a lot more of a perspective from the Normal person.  

He's gone through a few Porsches and BMWs ownerships too.  

Last edited:
If that video makes anybody want to buy a 993, we have a 96 right now.  Good entry level aircooled car since it's got 150k miles. So its not crazy collector prices

Girlfriend surprised me with a lil driving experience event today. I chose the Lambo out of the three. Even tho it might be considered the worst Lambo it was still a cool experience.

2woaihl.jpg

28gxk7o.jpg

Now she's considering looking into events whenever we're overseas :lol:. Im about to look into the Porsche events offered at the new Atlanta plant.

A lot of good info on the financials of a car purchase in the previous pages. One thing that I noticed is that you guys are way above my tax bracket :lol:

Gonna try and post some video from my weekend at the Austin F1 Grand Prix

2700 a month on car notes. bruh thats my 2 week pay after taxes [emoji]128563[/emoji]. Get that money playa.
:wow:

what is it that you do for a living?...if you don't mind me asking

Girlfriend surprised me with a lil driving experience event today. I chose the Lambo out of the three. Even tho it might be considered the worst Lambo it was still a cool experience.
2woaihl.jpg

28gxk7o.jpg
Now she's considering looking into events whenever we're overseas :lol:. Im about to look into the Porsche events offered at the new Atlanta plant.
what do you do for a living?....if you don't mind me asking, I see on your IG that you're well travelled

It's so hard to tell the difference between the older models for me :lol: damn things look so much alike.

Yea that's something that confuses me too I only know what a 959 looks like and a 944 other than that I have no idea between the differences in porsches

Listen to the sound of these engines...these are classic 3 litre Formula 1 cars

This was my first time ever filming from my phone, I welcome all constructive criticism please

Just got word from my dealer yesterday that my '17 Golf R left the factory and is on the ship to New York now. :nthat:

Excited bros.

-Drew

Big bro to my GTI :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Just got word from my dealer yesterday that my '17 Golf R left the factory and is on the ship to New York now. :nthat:

Excited bros.

-Drew
:pimp:

Happy to be a part of the VDubb fam. :nthat:

Excited bros.

-Drew

Any reason you chose the R over the S3?

I heard from multiple reviews that they are basically the same car it just depends on the body style and amount of space you want. I'm a hatchback type of guy so it was a no brainer for me.

-Drew

I'm sure the S3 is a bit more expensive to insure. Wonder if maintenance and repairs are more expensive as well

Back
Top Bottom