\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Your 997 is an exception. My friend carmaxed his pdk 997.2 c2 for 41k two years ago and it looks like the prices are still the same. I don't think you'll be losing your cash anytime soon. the m6gc would've been a horrible purchase at 2k, residuals are horrible on them.

One thing biting me is that I can get out of my 911 and into an i8 lease for less money per month and on top of that get it under my corporation.

But i8s aren't that cool.

All good knowledge. Just striking up convo tho. Like I said I was curious.

Yo 2700 for cars a month?! That's crazy but if you got it, get it how ya live. I ain't mad...

yea that Bay Area living is no joke. I stay 45mins from the bay and it's still somewhat expensive where I'm at...i contemplated moving outta Cali but jus can't do it...

There's always the finance vs lease argument lol. Situation vs situation when you really look at it tho...

You live in Antioch/Brentwood like me? [emoji]128514[/emoji] I work in berkely thank goodness i get out early enough to not get traffic
Vacaville...yea I been on 4 during rush hour. Never again!

Probably not. Not messing with tunes because I don't want to mess with the warranty. Jb4 providing stage 1 power while maintaining the warranty>>>>>
Fair enough, until you get the stage 2 itch. :D. That's what really wakes the TSI motors up.

Enjoy it. GTI's are the perfect daily, with just a flash.

I paid a lot more than 41k
Shoulda just bought a Turbo 
nerd.gif

Some balla's in here :pimp: I know there's financial advice threads here, but we need more advice #inhere

1300 @ 10k miles per year.

My 2013 911 has 14k miles on it so this would work for me.
BMW has some of the best lease rates. Only time I think its worth buying one is when they're fully depreciated. Im just hoping to get a good deal on a S1000RR next year. Really starting to love riding

Are stickers on the sidewalls of tires the new fad now? Been seeing alot lately

My homie actually started this fad back in 2013. At the time he came up with it and thought it would be a cool idea (obviously influenced by NASCAR etc), we looked online and no one was selling the tire lettering at all so he had the shop paint the letters on the tires. They faded after a month so he kept redoing it. Now three years later there's a dozen companies selling them and you can just buy the stickers. I think it's just a little played out, but here were his cars at the time. They're absolutely stunning and I wish that he never let them go.

I like the white lettering look. Doesn't work on all cars but when it works, it looks great. I hope more tire companies do the white lettering out the gate for cars...

Back
Top Bottom