\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lawddd if I'm ever up in sac or you come down to sf I want to shoot your ride. :tongue:
Absolutely, i'd love to have some Yanky quality pics of it.  I'll take you for a spin as well

Sounds like a plan!

2007 911 C2S. Copped at 24k miles. Tan full leather interior with the wood grain wheel, center console, and dash. Couple after market upgrades. Aint drove stick since high school!

Very nice! That's a big upgrade coming from a sonata

I was thinking about MHD and probably will eventually to be honest. The guy I bought it from was running a JB4 MHD backend flash, and suggested doing the same too.

Nothing else right now, but I'm about to order VRSF dps and maybe AFE intake or Vanguard/VRSF exhaust. Not sure though. FBO for this car is my ultimate goal.

I have no access to e85 in my area 
ohwell.gif
You should upgrade the charge pipe and diveter valve before any other mods since they are prone to leak

Here's my vrsf charge pipe with HKS bov and vrsf intakes

Very nice pickup on the Carrera S! Looks great. Are those Champion wheels?
Thanks! They are indeed. RS98. Also has the Werks1 carbon fiber duel airbox and some other features of the F77 power package. Here's some interior shots. When I was looking one of my must haves was tan interior so I was really happy to find it with the wood option. Love that the wheel with the wood on it. 

Here's a video of it from years ago when the guy I bought it from purchased it. Lol don't mind dudes corniness. 

Last edited:
Nice pick up, that wood looked really nice too. Video was a nice touch. Dude and that towel tho

People show mad love to Porsche's here. :smokin

A Porsche is probably the only car id ever get in my lifetime with a tan interior.

Dude in the video had me rollin. The car is beautiful through. Very unique. I've never seen that wood before its awesome.

Thanks! They are indeed. RS98. Also has the Werks1 carbon fiber duel airbox and some other features of the F77 power package. Here's some interior shots. When I was looking one of my must haves was tan interior so I was really happy to find it with the wood option. Love that the wheel with the wood on it. 

Here's a video of it from years ago when the guy I bought it from purchased it. Lol don't mind dudes corniness. 

Nice. Been thinking of the 997 or a 2014 Cayman S since they're about in the same price range.

Last edited:

i c u papi :pimp:

"no imperfections" then proceeds to needlessly wipe down the car :lol:
mans even ******* on the turbo lmaooo :lol:
"where else are you gonna find this car... ill tell you where"

video is comedy :lol:

Last edited:
i c u papi
pimp.gif

"no imperfections" then proceeds to needlessly wipe down the car
laugh.gif

mans even ******* on the turbo lmaooo
laugh.gif

"where else are you gonna find this car... ill tell you where"

video is comedy
laugh.gif
Lol i can't with that dude. Straight cornball. "Extreeeeemely rare". 
laugh.gif

MY AUDIO ISSUES. FIRST VIDEO SHOWS ONE OF MY FEELER LAPS. THIS IS THE BEST LAP I COULD GET AUDIO WISE AND IT'S STILL FULL OF WIND NOISE. :lol:

THIS VIDEO IS WITH THE DEADCAT AND MOUNTING THE MIC NEAR LICENSE PLATE. NO WIND NOISE BUT THE AUDIO IS STILL CLIPPING FROM THE EXHAUST >:

god that sounds :x :pimp: would love to drive one myself. looks great on the outside too. interior is too ford for me tho lol, but i can't hate im team subaru, trash interiors is our game. the second vid had more enjoyable audio imo. rather have the computer speakers struggling with that exhaust note than wind noise.

track day looks like fun :pimp: never did that. just autocross.

Last edited:
2007 911 C2S. Copped at 24k miles. Tan full leather interior with the wood grain wheel, center console, and dash. Couple after market upgrades. Aint drove stick since high school!

not the first color i would have thought of on a porsche, but i am not mad at it :pimp: :pimp:

sweet pickup fam.

Last edited:
That YouTube video man, I thought I was watching an episode of South Park. Congrats on the purchase, I can't imagine going from a Hyundai to that. The peanut butter and jelly combo is nice as well. Champion wheels are nice but in my opinion they make the car look somewhat dated. I would invest in some narrow body Turbo wheels for a modern look.

m boiz m boiz looking good

They gonna keep getting my money man :smh:

IM A DODGE GUY CURRENTLY(PLANNING TO GO BACK TO CHEVY SOON)

GLAD THEY ARE FINALLY DOING A SRT TRUCK.... I WOULD'VE MUCH RATHER IT BEEN A NEW RAM INSTEAD OF DURANGO... AND I'M NOT DOWN TO PAY $65K+ FOR A DURANGO :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom