\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Mexico was cool, got a run in with my boys GLI. He's got full bolt ons and a tune so he's at 270 whp, pulled on me about a car length then hung with him. So I have an idea of where I am power wise, still want to get a dyno run to see my numbers before I start bolting things on.
I love GLIs. With FBO and a tune he could be pushing close to 300whp depending on the which generation. VW also tends to underrate them from the factory.

Best idea of your power besides going to a dyno is browsing through forums and checking for dyno's of someone who has a similar setup as you. If you're 100% stock, it should be even easier as most auto magazines run their own independent dyno's. 

Well I pulled the trigger on a deal I couldn't pass up, I was torn between the HKS or Synapse bov available for my car. Some more research and I discovered that the Synapse holds boost much better and is much much more responsive to my cars ecu. Along with the fact that the tune I intend to get is recommended to have the Synapse across the forums I've been searching. This will also help with the boost leak the stock BPVs have :pimp:

Well I pulled the trigger on a deal I couldn't pass up, I was torn between the HKS or Synapse bov available for my car. Some more research and I discovered that the Synapse holds boost much better and is much much more responsive to my cars ecu. Along with the fact that the tune I intend to get is recommended to have the Synapse across the forums I've been searching. This will also help with the boost leak the stock BPVs have :pimp:

I have a Hks ssq and love it. You can take out the fin to change the sound too

Your car looks great man. I love the shape of the 997.

I've been debating whether or not to pull the trigger on a GT3.

This thread is definitely a bad influence. 

Last edited:

I've been debating whether or not to pull the trigger on a GT3.

This thread is definitely a bad influence. 
laugh.gif

Well if you decide to, we just picked up a great GT3.  White 2010 with carbon ceramic brakes. Roughly 4k miles on it.

Need to lower it next but im very happy with the wheels.

Nice man, you made the car look much more modern and sporty. Need a WB Man.

:lol:

Well if you decide to, we just picked up a great GT3.  White 2010 with carbon ceramic brakes. Roughly 4k miles on it.

Nice, i just test drove the GT3 for the first time yesterday (991 PDK non-PCCB). The clock is ticking, I just wish it had the side vents like the RS or Turbo.

Last edited:
Nice, i just test drove the GT3 for the first time yesterday (991 PDK non-PCCB). The clock is ticking, I just wish it had the side vents like the RS or Turbo.
991 GT3 is so amazing man. The looks have grown on me so much and the sound is just ridiculous.  100% that's my next car.

TBH I actually like the clean styling of the regular GT3 better than the RS.  The wing and the ventless fenders

The sound at the end of this video is 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
the 991 standard gt3's look good especially with the cup aero like the wing :x :x :x :x

i follow this dude on the gram and his looks perfect
14334276_1764225480503730_1575139821_n.jpg

Need to lower it next but im very happy with the wheels.

stock ride height isnt that bad tbh :smokin

Last edited:
Got the Hellcat tinted yesterday with the NY legal limit of 70%. Not dark I know but this car attracts way too much attention and I am already not running a front plate so trying to stay low lol.

Before:

After:

I know it needs it a wash. This weekend. :lol:

That B5 Blue is amazing on the Hellcat. :smokin, but I'll never understand why FCA didn't tint the glass.

Thanks a lot! I love the color! Stripes on it make all the difference lol.

Sedans rear glass does not come tinted. Stupid laws lol

Hellcat :pimp:. By the looks of that tint you might as well not have got it tinted at all :lol:. It looks the same

Yea I know but NYPD is a mutha. I have already been pulled over a lot lol.

Seeing that silver Porsche up there makes me contemplate ideas for my wheels. What's a good color combo with silver?

991 GT3 is so amazing man. The looks have grown on me so much and the sound is just ridiculous.  100% that's my next car.

TBH I actually like the clean styling of the regular GT3 better than the RS.  The wing and the ventless fenders

The sound at the end of this video is :pimp: :x

It's a nice looking car, believe me. That FI on the GT3 sounds amazing. I am so close, but part of me wants a Targa 4 GTS just to be different. For some reason, all my friends having been switchin over to Porsche from their M5/M6's. Literally three of them got an RS in January alone. I would love an RS though if I could reasonably afford it (no way I can at the moment), I have dreams of dailying the RS and removing the wing kinda like this so it feels more like a 911R :x

Who are you & your friends??? Me and my N's are broke. :lol: Im over here dreaming of owning a 15 y/o Turbo and tryna keep my Subie clean. #soon

Who are you & your friends??? Me and my N's are broke. :lol: Im over here dreaming of owning a 15 y/o Turbo and tryna keep my Subie clean. #soon

Lol people from all walks of life, but we all own our own small businesses, that's pretty much what we all have in common, aside from a passion for cars.

Lol people from all walks of life, but we all own our own small businesses, that's pretty much what we all have in common, aside from a passion for cars.
Yea I feel you. Really about to get on my grind with this real estate and some other projects this year.

Anyway, got my girls bumper on

Wanna get a couple of exterior mods for the WRX. I want to wrap the roof first but shops around here want $300 which seems pretty high. Anyone in the DMV know of any reputable vinyl wrapping?

Updates on the wifeys truck. Need a few more things here and there but for the mostpart it's done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom