\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

**** let's get this petition going then. :lol: I can't find an '08 at all lol. I don't think a cool affordable wagon is too much to ask

Last edited:
Buddy of mine at work just became an amsoil dealer. He showed me data sheets of how amsoil beats almost all other brands in multiple catagories.

Apparently royal purple is trash? even though I've heard ppl swear by it. I've always used mobile 1 synthetic. Thoughts on amsoil?

Never used amsoil but know some subaru people won't use anything else but it. I've been using mobil 1 synthetic advanced performance and it works for me. It's not like i'm constantly doing 100mph though :lol:

I just stick to motul, pretty expensive compared to other stuff though :smh:

Previous owner always used it and would send in used oil samples after changing it every time to Blackstone, reports were always great so I just keep using it. *shrug*

He took the car to a couple of HPD events also

Last edited:
Never used amsoil but know some subaru people won't use anything else but it. I've been using mobil 1 synthetic advanced performance and it works for me. It's not like i'm constantly doing 100mph though :lol:
Funny cuz I have a subie yet he's pushing the amsoil on me [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I just stick to motul, pretty expensive compared to other stuff though :smh:

Previous owner always used it and would send in used oil samples after changing it every time to Blackstone, reports were always great so I just keep using it. *shrug*

He took the car to a couple of HPD events also
Yea I've heard motul is expensive. Tax and shipping for amsoil signature synthetic and the filter is $86

Thanks for the replies fellas. Gonna look into it especially since he can hit me with 10% off

Anyway

Now:

Hopefully sooner than later: 
pimp.gif

The factory ECU setting really is disgusting on the STIs. 1000% better stage 1

Last edited:
Man i wish, love those wheels, but you'll never find me able to justify $2,500 per wheel on any wheels ever. If i could grab a set for like $4,500 or less i would, but 6 to 7 thousand for a used set?  Nah.

Last edited:

Man i wish, love those wheels, but you'll never find me able to justify $2,500 per wheel on any wheels ever. If i could grab a set for like $4,500 or less i would, but 6 to 7 thousand for a used set?  Nah.
Yeah I've had these bookmarked for a month, but can't bring myself to buy them considering I'll be switching cars at some point this year.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ted/399708-fs-hre-p101-s-fitment-991-1-a.html
i mean the plus side is that if you buy them right, you'll get that money back when you sell them. But i still don't want that much money wrapped up in wheels/tires.  When HRE still makes some amazing wheels that are much lower prices

For real. I'll never pay over $1k a wheel. Those HREs are nice but too basic for that price.

Mexico was cool, got a run in with my boys GLI. He's got full bolt ons and a tune so he's at 270 whp, pulled on me about a car length then hung with him. So I have an idea of where I am power wise, still want to get a dyno run to see my numbers before I start bolting things on.

Mexico was cool, got a run in with my boys GLI. He's got full bolt ons and a tune so he's at 270 whp, pulled on me about a car length then hung with him. So I have an idea of where I am power wise, still want to get a dyno run to see my numbers before I start bolting things on.
My co worker also has a full bolt on GLI

He kept talking trash that he would smoke me in a race

After i pulled on him by 3 cars he stop talking trash

I also have a coworker that way. He went from a 2005 civic ex (which he thought was fast) to a 2008 mazdaspeed3. Always asking me to race him talking trash too. It's stock too

Back
Top Bottom