\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

production street/strip drag car (my guess is limited production too)

think Hellcat when first introduced plus mark up

im going to say roughly $80k msrp with mark up hitting $100-110k (again my guess)

im tempted to travel to hit up the NY Auto Show

Man! just hit the biggest pothole ever on my way home from work. There was no way to avoid it either

Messed up my suspension and bent my wheel
mean.gif

Just put in an insurance claim and taking it to a shop my friend works at for a higher quote

Last edited:
That's what the hellcat shoulda been in the first place but dodge was playing and put some tiny rubber on those things :smh:

They only making 3000 Demons so they going to be taxing.

Dude on Challengertalk said his dealer sent him an email guaranteeing him one for 130K :wow:

I'm probably going to sell my car in the next 3 month drive my beater for a year and lease a Hellcat Challenger about this time next year

If I didn't have a 2nd kid coming next month I would have grabbed one in January :smh:

Last edited:
@Wear Rare Airs
  Instead of a "Squared" you could get a G65 and lift it and still have all that gluttonous V12 goodness

Outside my tax bracket regardless, I like the 4x4 squared for exactly what it is, a limited edition "f you" money whip that I'd buy as a fifth car if I ever came across oil in my backyard. I don't have the nerve to do all of that to a G65. I believe the similar kit RDB made for a g63 came out to 100k and that's the only reference I have to go off of. (And since it's all custom fabrication it wouldn't have been as clean of a fit and finish as an oem build in sure).

Regardless I don't see any of the above happening soon lol.

That demon is so damn sexy. Motor trend is saying it won't reach 6 figures. Also love how they say it's already legally banned from tracks without a roll cage [emoji]128514[/emoji]

DODGE DEMON....

HONESTLY IM UNIMPRESSED.

FOR ME DODGE HAS 100% KILLED THE CHALLENGER SILHOUETTE. ALL THE OTHER CLASSICS THEY COULDVE BROUGHT BACK AND THEY ARE JUST RUNNING THE CHALLENGER INTO THE GROUND WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT TRIMS. FRANKLY I DONT REALLY LIKE THE CHALLENGER. CHARGER>>>>>CHALLENGER

The damn thing comes with 315 drag radials, 1.8gs at acceleration with front end lift, less than ten at a quarter mile and 0-60 at 2.3 seconds. Hell, it breaks 100 at a time where others are just touching 60. I'm impressed and I don't even like challengers.

That demon is so damn sexy. Motor trend is saying it won't reach 6 figures. Also love how they say it's already legally banned from tracks without a roll cage [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Only NHRA sanctioned tracks but yeah it's damn quick. Dodge did well going the drag route. They knew it would take way too much to be competitive on a road course with the current platform.

Last edited:
The damn thing comes with 315 drag radials, 1.8gs at acceleration with front end lift, less than ten at a quarter mile and 0-60 at 2.3 seconds. Hell, it breaks 100 at a time where others are just touching 60. I'm impressed and I don't even like challengers.

But will it turn

DODGE DEMON....

HONESTLY IM UNIMPRESSED.

FOR ME DODGE HAS 100% KILLED THE CHALLENGER SILHOUETTE. ALL THE OTHER CLASSICS THEY COULDVE BROUGHT BACK AND THEY ARE JUST RUNNING THE CHALLENGER INTO THE GROUND WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT TRIMS. FRANKLY I DONT REALLY LIKE THE CHALLENGER. CHARGER>>>>>CHALLENGER

Modern muscle must not be your thing because that's what every manufacturer is doing now. Dodge isn't doing anything different.

I've owned 2 Chargers, a Challenger and currently drive a Charger now.

The Charger is a cool Dad car. It's dope I have a 500 HP car that can fit 2 car seats comfortably and a double stroller.

But if I didn't have kids I wouldn't even consider a Charger.

If I was a Billionaire my daily driver would still be a Challenger Hellcat or now a Demon. I love everything about that car as a daily driver

Back
Top Bottom