\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5b508adc8710581491e720c73099bc43.jpg

Thanks everyone for their input! I just made a deal over the phone for this new 18 raptor. ill pick her up this monday. ill keep the thread posted when i get it. ill miss the m dearly but im so over driving in a small coupe daily.
Damn, that was quick. Enjoy it man. If it wasn't for the MPG I honestly believe I'd be content with a Raptor and superbikes for the rest of my life.

Thanks everyone for their input! I just made a deal over the phone for this new 18 raptor. ill pick her up this monday. ill keep the thread posted when i get it. ill miss the m dearly but im so over driving in a small coupe daily.
mind disclosing the price you ended with? i was actually looking into one earlier this year.

mind disclosing the price you ended with? i was actually looking into one earlier this year.
I was able to get it for sticker price at 71000. I get tax credit trade from the M so tax was like 12-1300. Took me forever to find a dealer that was willing to sell it to me for msrp sticker. Most dealers in south Florida wanted 10-20k over sticker :sick:

I didn’t sign the paper work yet but it’s all good. The v8 talk is all speculation. There was a rumor last year the 2018s were suppose to have v8s. Who knows. It could be this year or next. My m will continue to depreciate in value if I keep waiting and waiting for the latest and greatest.

I was able to get it for sticker price at 71000. I get tax credit trade from the M so tax was like 12-1300. Took me forever to find a dealer that was willing to sell it to me for msrp sticker. Most dealers in south Florida wanted 10-20k over sticker :sick:
Gotdamn, and here I was thinking of trading in my lowly WRX in on a left over '17 or used '16. Guess Ima be driving this *** into the ground :lol:. I think you did right by the engine choice too, he Ecoboost seems to be a solid performer. The V8 just gon sound better. They'll both suck at gas.

Gotdamn, and here I was thinking of trading in my lowly WRX in on a left over '17 or used '16. Guess Ima be driving this *** into the ground :lol:. I think you did right by the engine choice too, he Ecoboost seems to be a solid performer. The V8 just gon sound better. They'll both suck at gas.
I never knew they held their value so well compared to these German sport cars. It still costs a lot for a used 2014 first gen raptor lol

YOU WON MY FRIEND. DOPE PICKUP

lol, i'm both team m and team amg, just too lazy to ever change my avatar.
congrats, man. for me, it was just too expensive for a truck that only gets driven once a week lol. maybe one day.

alright guys. i want to ask for yall opinion. i really wanted that grey color in the raptor but theres another dealer fighting for my business. hes willing to give me $5400 more for my trade-in but the car is black. im sure itll be a pain to keep a big black truck clean long term. the paint will look like crap over time. do you think i should save 5400 and go with the black on black, or get the color i really want which i grey in that picture i showed. thanks

alright guys. i want to ask for yall opinion. i really wanted that grey color in the raptor but theres another dealer fighting for my business. hes willing to give me $5400 more for my trade-in but the car is black. im sure itll be a pain to keep a big black truck clean long term. the paint will look like crap over time. do you think i should save 5400 and go with the black on black, or get the color i really want which i grey in that picture i showed. thanks
Make sure that 5400 in savings isn’t going somewhere else in the paperwork. Working in the car business I’ve seen dealers do some crazy things to make it seem as if they’re giving you more for your trade but they recoup that in some form.

Make sure that 5400 in savings isn’t going somewhere else in the paperwork. Working in the car business I’ve seen dealers do some crazy things to make it seem as if they’re giving you more for your trade but they recoup that in some form.
thanks bro. i got the final paperwork and it shows everything right. he originally offered 4000 more for my trade in versus grey raptor dealer, but when he found out i committed to the other dealership. he called me back this am and offered 1000 more for the trade plus a free bedline spray which is 500 bucks. im really going back and forth right now. i feel bad since i sorta committed to the dealer with the grey raptor.

thanks bro. i got the final paperwork and it shows everything right. he originally offered 4000 more for my trade in versus grey raptor dealer, but when he found out i committed to the other dealership. he called me back this am and offered 1000 more for the trade plus a free bedline spray which is 500 bucks. im really going back and forth right now. i feel bad since i sorta committed to the dealer with the grey raptor.
He really wants that sale :lol: But I’m sure the other dealer will understand, business is business.

DON'T EVER FEEL BAD. IT'S YOUR MONEY AND YOU CAN SPEND IT AS YOU PLEASE. TRUST ME THESE DEALERS WOULDN'T BLINK AN EYE TO F**K YOU OVER IN A SECOND IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE.

I would use that money and put it towards a wrap and some wheels :pimp:
You shouldnt feel bad they wont have a hard time getting rid of it. Plus its just business maybe they will match their offer for the m when you tell them about the other dealer :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom