\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I’d go black on black myself. It’s s truck, who cares if it’s dirty. Take that $5k on dump it on BTC or whatever. See where’s it’s at in a few years. But... if black really isn’t your color, you’ll regret it, so in that case go grey.

Got my *** in for an annual inspection the other day:
23lfuh2.jpg

so yall would take the black and 5400 in savings? or get that bad *** looking grey

Black is such a pain in the *** to keep clean. Unless you intend on wrapping it or something. If you love that grey color (which i would choose), i would just stick with it unless that $5400 really makes a significant amount of savings for you.

Then you really oughta go with your heart man. Nothing better than hopping into a ride you truly like all aspects of.

Around here 2-5k depending on what you want but if he does a solid color it shouldnt be more than 2-3k. Deponds on location and design

I’d go black on black myself. It’s s truck, who cares if it’s dirty. Take that $5k on dump it on BTC or whatever. See where’s it’s at in a few years. But... if black really isn’t your color, you’ll regret it, so in that case go grey.

Got my *** in for an annual inspection the other day:
23lfuh2.jpg
I don't know how you can ride fishbowl in this hot *** FL sun :sick:

Black and 5k

Wrap it any color you want :nthat:

BUT IF HE SAVES 5K GOING WITH BLACK AND THEN USES THAT 5K TO WRAP IT ANOTHER COLOR, SHOULDN'T HE HAVE GOT THE COLOR HE WANTED AT THE START? :lol:

IMO, GOING WITH BLACK ONLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU INTEND THE POCKET THAT 5K SAVINGS.

Why not use that 5400 for leverage with the grey truck dealer?
i dont have much leverage. im in south florida so every dealer is asking 10-20k over sticker near me. im actually driving 3 hours north to get the grey one. the black one is 13 hours away :lol:

thanks bro. i got the final paperwork and it shows everything right. he originally offered 4000 more for my trade in versus grey raptor dealer, but when he found out i committed to the other dealership. he called me back this am and offered 1000 more for the trade plus a free bedline spray which is 500 bucks. im really going back and forth right now. i feel bad since i sorta committed to the dealer with the grey raptor.

bedline spray is dope.

Get the grey. I was in a similar situation where I was going back and forth between a sonic Grey hatchback and a black Si. Every time I see the color I kick myself for not getting the grey. The performance upgrade of the Si is nice but if I could get the grey on the Si I def would. I think if you got black you’d regret it later even with the 5k saved

I would get the grey. Those things a dope but I wish they kept the V8.

My boy had one of those here in DC and he found a new ding almost daily from fools who couldn't parallel park :x It was probably him dinging it tho to be honest. :lol:

jvo5319 jvo5319

When i was shopping for wranglers, the salesman told me that i could make one on the jeep site, for like the same price.

Perhaps this is something you can look into man.

i dont have much leverage. im in south florida so every dealer is asking 10-20k over sticker near me. im actually driving 3 hours north to get the grey one. the black one is 13 hours away :lol:
Get the grey. At least hit that draler up and let them know about the offer. See if they're willing to price match?

Definitely go with what you want the first time around. Also be patient and keep dealing. See if they can drop the Grey a bit or give you more for your trade in. Just show them the offer on paper. A little time and they should be willing to deal.

jvo5319 jvo5319

Would it be better if u sold ur car to carmax? Maybe youll get more from them?

I think you should def give it another few weeks to shop around. Unless you NEED the car now.

Get the grey. At least hit that draler up and let them know about the offer. See if they're willing to price match?
tried to no avail bc every dealership around them is pricing the car over sticker.
jvo5319 jvo5319

Would it be better if u sold ur car to carmax? Maybe youll get more from them?

I think you should def give it another few weeks to shop around. Unless you NEED the car now.
i dont get tax credit if i were to sell it to carmax. i decided im going to buy the grey one. i want to keep the car long term. ill take the color i really want over the pain in the *** color(black) to keep clean. thanks everyone for their input! ill keep the thread updated when i pick her up next week.

Back
Top Bottom