\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ready for an E63 front end conversion :lol: Nice to see the E55 has a strong following. Appreciate it’s a simple twin screwed supercharged V8, no fancy DOHC etc lol.

6EBEE085-9706-4453-AA85-D56DD88A8E9B.jpeg

Anyone ever get their insurance plan updated to a lower deductible just to make a "cheaper" claim weeks later?

Anyone ever get their insurance plan updated to a lower deductible just to make a "cheaper" claim weeks later?
Lol they’ll find out. We see it all the time, it’s literally one of the go to reviews done on the policy when a claim is made to review any recent adjustments. Plus it’s illegal since that’s considered insurance fraud fam.

Any of you Cali folks done business with or heard about Performance Plus Tire?

Only place ive found that has the wheels i want in the right size/offset

In Socal? When I was down there I think my roommate got tires from there once.

yeah i believe so. I want these wheels but i just wanna make sure the place is reputable . Ive read google, yelp, & bbb reviews and for the most part they appear pretty good. A lot of the reviews are from locals though not people ordering from them online.

Lol they’ll find out. We see it all the time, it’s literally one of the go to reviews done on the policy when a claim is made to review any recent adjustments. Plus it’s illegal since that’s considered insurance fraud fam.

yeah dont do that, it will def be seen on your record with them that a change was made. Not to mention the trouble to come with it only to save a few hundred bucks

also my check engine light came back on
ran the code
and its that damn exhaust butterfly valve again
i may just chop em

In the market for a suv with 3rd row seating. My max budget is probably $29k. Probably aiming for a 2015-2016. Any suggestions?

I need something reliable. My wife and I have been leaning towards a Toyota Highlander. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Finally thinking abour getting my first car. I dont know much about cars so im going based on looks lol. Thinking about a mazda3 hatch and modifying it or an is250. Im looking on buying and spending between 20 to 25 k. What are some other options i should consider?

In the market for a suv with 3rd row seating. My max budget is probably $29k. Probably aiming for a 2015-2016. Any suggestions?

I need something reliable. My wife and I have been leaning towards a Toyota Highlander. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I am in the market for a 3 row suv as well, but looking to lease new. If i were you i would check highlanders, acadias, and pilots.

Finally thinking abour getting my first car. I dont know much about cars so im going based on looks lol. Thinking about a mazda3 hatch and modifying it or an is250. Im looking on buying and spending between 20 to 25 k. What are some other options i should consider?
If you’re looking to modify, out of those two you should get a Mazdaspeed 3 hatch. I almost got one before i got my GTI but then again at that price range you can get a wide variety of cars to modify.

Accord is a great choice :smokin

Yeah the new ones are super clean man

My pops has a pilot and its actually pretty dope.

Super spacious inside and it has a powerful yet efficient motor.

Was getting 28mpg on a road trip with it.

Obviously with used you have a lot more options. If you're looking at new though, the Mazda 3 is a great option. You also have your usual Civic, Accords, and GTIs.

Used Lexus' are awesome cause of their reliability.

I am in the market for a 3 row suv as well, but looking to lease new. If i were you i would check highlanders, acadias, and pilots.

Thanks, repped for the response. Just curious why are you planing on leasing?

Yeah the new ones are super clean man

My pops has a pilot and its actually pretty dope.

Super spacious inside and it has a powerful yet efficient motor.

Was getting 28mpg on a road trip with it.

Thank you, I was considering a Pilot as well. I think Highlander and Pilots were my top 2 choices. Also going to check out Acadia as someone also mentioned

Thanks, repped for the response. Just curious why are you planing on leasing?
My wife and i are both low mileage drivers and like a new car every 3 years. I think im just going to turn our terrain in for an acadia since its easy to stay with GMC, then in 3 years ill either buy or lease a yukon. But we really like the atlas too, so not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom