\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I dislike those current ones. Will def change it ASAP. Looking for something like these

320FEDE1-53DD-412D-8B67-9F9AC3E87A68.jpeg
That style is nice. I highly recommend 19" BBS CH-Rs also. They look great on AMGs.
IMG_5077.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG

Tell me I’m crazy for thinking of going back to a mustang gt. I saw a video of some guy driving with his kids in car seats in a gt350 and I’m convinced I could do it as well :lol:
I mean I don’t even drive with them too often and we also have my girl’s Nissan Sentra that we mostly use when we go out.
Tell me it’s a bad idea

Tell me I’m crazy for thinking of going back to a mustang gt. I saw a video of some guy driving with his kids in car seats in a gt350 and I’m convinced I could do it as well :lol:
I mean I don’t even drive with them too often and we also have my girl’s Nissan Sentra that we mostly use when we go out.
Tell me it’s a bad idea
Just do it

Tell me it’s a bad idea

I'm pretty sure Challenger (still) has the best rear passenger room among the trio.

I'm pretty sure Challenger (still) has the best rear passenger room among the trio.
I don’t want a challenger though. Always been a mustang guy.
I would consider one though. Probably a scat

I just did a search and looks like you can’t really find a scat for under 30k. All the ones I saw with low mileage are like 35k but I can find low mileage 5.0 for 25-30k

Last edited:
I don’t want a challenger though. Always been a mustang guy.
I would consider one though. Probably a scat

I just did a search and looks like you can’t really find a scat for under 30k. All the ones I saw with low mileage are like 35k but I can find low mileage 5.0 for 25-30k

GT could work. I sat in the rear seats of one my of boy's '10 convertible. It wasn't the best but could work for kids.

zmaqbool zmaqbool I'm not a fan of massive wheels and super low profile tires but homie with the Viper is wildin' with that setup. Next time you see them, I'd be curious to know their rationale for that.

zmaqbool zmaqbool I'm not a fan of massive wheels and super low profile tires but homie with the Viper is wildin' with that setup. Next time you see them, I'd be curious to know their rationale for that.
Lmao, I hear ya...thought the same thing when I saw it. Different stroke's for different folk's I guess haha

Back
Top Bottom