\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Front end conversion is a must. Any plans for wheels or are you sticking with those Euros?

I dislike those current ones. Will def change it ASAP. Looking for something like these

320FEDE1-53DD-412D-8B67-9F9AC3E87A68.jpeg

Finally thinking abour getting my first car. I dont know much about cars so im going based on looks lol. Thinking about a mazda3 hatch and modifying it or an is250. Im looking on buying and spending between 20 to 25 k. What are some other options i should consider?
Civic Si for a fun economy car or a used 5.0 if you want da v8

If you’re looking to modify, out of those two you should get a Mazdaspeed 3 hatch. I almost got one before i got my GTI but then again at that price range you can get a wide variety of cars to modify.
At that price there’s way too many choices. He has to tell us what kind of car he’s looking for. Hell you can get a srt Jeep or Ford lightning but who knows what he’s looking for

Thank you, I was considering a Pilot as well. I think Highlander and Pilots were my top 2 choices. Also going to check out Acadia as someone also mentioned

Pilot is really nice. Lot of standard features as well. Third row can get a little tight.

Check out the Durango as well

Been seeing a lot of CX-9s on the road. They look realllly good.

Every model Mazda has out seems to punch above their weight.

At that price there’s way too many choices. He has to tell us what kind of car he’s looking for. Hell you can get a srt Jeep or Ford lightning but who knows what he’s looking for

Thanks for the help guys.
As for what im looking for its for a small, fun, reliable car. My top choices were the mazda3 hatch, is250, and the gti...but i hear vw arent the most reliable cars? So on my budget i can get a new mazda3 or go for a used is250

As for what im looking for its for a small, fun, reliable car. My top choices were the mazda3 hatch, is250, and the gti...but i hear vw arent the most reliable cars? So on my budget i can get a new mazda3 or go for a used is250
Manual or auto?
If manual isn’t a problem I agree with Rare and go with the mazdaspeed3. My friend has one with over 170k miles and still going strong. It’s only running a base map tune so he’s not really pushing it but still it’s not bad if you’re considering a Mazda 3 hatch

GTI will probably be the most fun, think it's the quickest to 60. Plus with the hatch it's practical. VW reliability is improving. It's much better than like 10 years ago.

Lexus will probably be the most reliable. Fun car to drive, might be more "refined".

The Mazda might sit somewhere in between.

GTI will probably be the most fun, think it's the quickest to 60. Plus with the hatch it's practical. VW reliability is improving. It's much better than like 10 years ago.

Lexus will probably be the most reliable. Fun car to drive, might be more "refined".

The Mazda might sit somewhere in between.
+1 on the GTI recommendation because i own one :lol:

Honestly though, i bought my CPO 2015 GTI with 30k for 17k out the door. The only thing it’s had done was a water pump that was covered under warranty at 10k by the previous owner. It’s a DSG so I had it serviced at 40k and so far it’s treated me well. 5k oil changes and it’s been tuned since 32k.

Here’s a quick video of how my mods have put me at compared to two other cars.

If you go the Lexus route, search around for an IS350 (2IS or 3IS). The IS250 is sluggish. I've owned a 2IS IS250 so I know from experience.

If you go the Lexus route, search around for an IS350 (2IS or 3IS). The IS250 is sluggish. I've owned a 2IS IS250 so I know from experience.

Well put. My biggest regret with the is250 was not getting the 350. If it really comes down to the Lexus, just pay a little more and get the is350.

0D3A0989-6A52-4A73-BB86-8D2161535AD0.jpeg
BF1EC7F5-510A-47B7-B597-A4A1311936C8.jpeg

Why does the new focus st look like a Kia Forte? Downgrade in the looks department imo. They even stole the snowflake wheel design :lol:

sxt's always have major rebates and and discounts
getting one for msrp is just u being lazy or dumb
Never said to pay msrp. But if you're getting 10k off the sticker before tax, title, fees is unheard of. Especially brand new current 2018. Id believe 4-5k tops.

Back
Top Bottom