\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My wrangler is a slug (2017), but with the top and doors off its noticeably quicker. That thing stripped down is going to be ridiculous, have to load the cargo area with sandbags just to get traction. :lol:
the wheel hops gonna be NUTS

80468496-BDAA-4178-967F-CEE74588C26B.jpeg

Decided to go with darker tint

Wonder how the 18 Accord looks with the 17 Sport wheels

Thus shop putting a hellcat engine in a wrangler :sick:, interested to see the results

I know a guy who had one with a 5.7, thing was beastly. he got rid of it and was just saying hes planning to get a new one and do the 6.2 in it

its a ton of money but well see if he does it. gonna be crazy to see some vids of this one

I know a guy who had one with a 5.7, thing was beastly. he got rid of it and was just saying hes planning to get a new one and do the 6.2 in it

its a ton of money but well see if he does it. gonna be crazy to see some vids of this one
Yeah i have seen the 5.7 AEV conversion before at a show/meet, but never anything bigger. Tbh, i dont really get the point :lol: i didnt buy a jeep to go fast. There are other vehicles for that :lol:

jeep speed shop outta Cali does em.

So I picked up my car from the shop today and noticed it has like 300+ miles driven since I dropped it off. On the receipt it says I dropped it off with 38,462 and now it has 38,760

I’m gonna call tomorrow but what should I even say? I’m gonna ask why obviously but then what

So I picked up my car from the shop today and noticed it has like 300+ miles driven since I dropped it off. On the receipt it says I dropped it off with 38,462 and now it has 38,760

I’m gonna call tomorrow but what should I even say? I’m gonna ask why obviously but then what
What did you bring your car in for?

What did you bring your car in for?

Somebody hit me so I had to get the bumper and part of the driver side rear fixed. It took 5 days so maybe they had to bring it somewhere else idk. 300 miles is a lot so I’m wondering where they went :lol:

8D1C58AF-E741-4946-B21E-00BBA91E1640.jpeg

D0832A0C-B948-4FE0-9FD8-675F3820ABEA.jpeg

459CDCA0-EA75-46A3-90B5-7ABCD1660E02.jpeg

300 miles away? Lol

That’s what I’m saying

Even 150 each way is too much I live in Boston 150 miles is like out of state :lol:

I’ve never been to this shop I just used one that my insurance recommended cause I paid $0. If one of their *** *** employees was driving around in my car :smh:

Back
Top Bottom