\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thanks man, my co worker was just telling me about the new Durango’s

I’m a little biased towards the Pilot as I’ve spent some time behind the wheel (2017, mostly highway driving) and it’s a really nice vehicle. Very comfortable and responsive, decent on gas, the lanewatch is cool, and the nav is solid.

The Dodge has more horsepower available in the higher trims and more 3rd row legroom.

Tell me I’m crazy for thinking of going back to a mustang gt. I saw a video of some guy driving with his kids in car seats in a gt350 and I’m convinced I could do it as well :lol:
I mean I don’t even drive with them too often and we also have my girl’s Nissan Sentra that we mostly use when we go out.
Tell me it’s a bad idea

You know what to do :evil:

Looks like I’ll be needing a new car
I’m not with a new engine at 7 months old
What’s next for the kid ?

Oh snap, I did not know that...thought it's 8 character's pretty much nation-wide. Do you guy's also have a front license plate requirement like NY does? So pointless in my opinion, hence why I went with the Sho N Go for the front plate...didn't wanna drill the front bumper as well

Oh snap, I did not know that...thought it's 8 character's pretty much nation-wide. Do you guy's also have a front license plate requirement like NY does? So pointless in my opinion, hence why I went with the Sho N Go for the front plate...didn't wanna drill the front bumper as well
Yup but I don’t have one on my challenger
I have one on my impala though
Haven’t been stopped for the challenger
Not having one but I keep the plate in my trunk

Yup but I don’t have one on my challenger
I have one on my impala though
Haven’t been stopped for the challenger
Not having one but I keep the plate in my trunk
Lol nice! And same here, I haven't been stopped for the Challenger but incase I do I'll just tell the officer "look's like I forgot to pull it forward" and then proceed to pull the Show N Go forward ta-da!!!

That style is nice. I highly recommend 19" BBS CH-Rs also. They look great on AMGs.
IMG_5077.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG

Those second ones would match perfect.
Black on black with the polished lip :nthat:
F3048290-F866-4650-B0C8-7F5CA6D68C0F.jpeg

4524C2CB-0C5C-434B-9133-C31D1EFF0C11.png
817FE575-53F5-45F0-BEF4-383DA8D276F5.jpeg
1463B657-E997-4441-BFA4-BB74F24FB1A6.jpeg

Got the chrome grill wrapped in black today. Window tint, taillight tint and stripes to the bumper coming tomorrow like on this red joint

Anybody ever tint their own tails? Im not trying to go dark/blackout, just a light smoke that makes them not bright red but more of cherry red (2nd or 3rd from the left)

42482.png

with the doors and top off
thats gonna be a fun *** ride
My wrangler is a slug (2017), but with the top and doors off its noticeably quicker. That thing stripped down is going to be ridiculous, have to load the cargo area with sandbags just to get traction. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom