\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Toyota Supra is so watered down compared to the concept, its not even the same car anymore. The price(and wait time) is going to kill this car. BMW can get away with $60k+ for the Z(with the inline 6).

Gonna keep a buck with yall.. New joint really doesnt do it THAT much for me for 50 - 55 racks. The FT1 on the other hand...

Gonna keep a buck with yall.. New joint really doesnt do it THAT much for me for 50 - 55 racks. The FT1 on the other hand...

toyota-ft-1-concept-is-a-new-supra-in-disguise.jpg

I'm almost convinced Toyota watered down the Supra so it wouldn't compete with the Lexus LC

FT-1 is a completely different level, man :smh:

The fact that its built on the same chassis as the Z4 confirms that its going to be a shorter stumpier looking car. The FT-1 was a GTR, NSX competitor. Its looking like the Supra won't be in that class. It might just be a Z4, 718 competitor

And thats cool... Its just ugly...

They turned the supra into a damn BMW Z4. Damn shame. Why even use the Supra namesake on that little turdbox? Just name it something else and let the Supra rest in piece ffs

brah, got pulled over last night on the 210
was going normal speed
entered the tunnel and floored it and got to like 100 or 105 and let off and two seconds later theres a cop on my **** with his lights flashing
:facepalm, im guessing he was in like the first lane.

anyways he pulled me over took me out the car and told me he all of a sudden seen me separate from the car behind me and saw smoke and i was gone
but damn he cut me a break, he let me off with a warning after explaining to me the dangers of speeding on public roads, felt like a douche bruh.
god bless his soul he could have taken me to jail impounded me given me exhaust ticket but he was generous.

will only do shenanigans in mexico from now on.

lexus-lfa-c513528072017145309_1.jpg

2013-Scion-FR-S-front-three-quarters.jpg

2015-Lexus-RC-F-front-view.jpg

the-lexus-lc500-s-in.jpg

Toyota_FT1_Studio_002-e1468374000842.jpg

4ff072f9-2020-toyota-supra-gr-4-jpg.10940

Feel like we were led to believe they were gonna get in theyre bag this time for what really mattered.

The FT-1 looks like the batmobile

The Supra looks like a gotdamn Mazda

At least the interior is nice

damn not even its own style interior

such a shame, wouldve been nice to see a cockpit style interior like the 90s Supra

removable top, or something from its past

welp on to the C8 Corvette for me

The 2JZ engine was developed with help from Germany- Johann A. Krause Maschinenfabrik

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_JZ_engine -

Looks like a Japanese factory to me.

It was MANUFACTURED in Japan. Hence why its considered BULLETPROOF (Due to Japan's high quality and reliable engineering). The handful of TEST 2JZ engines were built in Germany and used in the GT Car Championship.

The 2JZ you see on the street isn't German made...

seriously, by that guys logic the kia stinger is a german car :lol:

Back
Top Bottom