\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

DODGE IN A RACE WITH THEMSELVES. MOST OTHERS ARE GOING TOWARDS TRACK ORIENTED CARS. DODGE STILL STUCK ON DRAG. LMAO.

You must have never been to a actual drag strip. The drag circuit is huge. Folks putting drag strips on their properties. While not many automakers are making drag focused cars, they do sell a quite a bit of crate engines. Dodge making vehicles to compete with gearheads that are making these monsters in private garages with crate engines. Dodge is making muscle for cats that dont want to deal with the private garages.

You must have never been to a actual drag strip. The drag circuit is huge. Folks putting drag strips on their properties. While not many automakers are making drag focused cars, they do sell a quite a bit of crate engines. Dodge making vehicles to compete with gearheads that are making these monsters in private garages with crate engines. Dodge is making muscle for cats that dont want to deal with the private garages.

BEEN TO MANY STRIPS. IVE OWNED 12 MUSTANGS, 9 OF WHICH WERE DRAG MONSTERS. THE LAST 3 TRACK CARS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, THE DRAG CROWD IS AGING AND SHRINKING. MORE AND MORE MOVING FROM STRIP TO TRACK. FORD AND CHEVY ARENT TURNING THEIR HALO CARS TO TRACK MONSTERS FOR NO REASON.

BEEN TO MANY STRIPS. IVE OWNED 12 MUSTANGS, 9 OF WHICH WERE DRAG MONSTERS. THE LAST 3 TRACK CARS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, THE DRAG CROWD IS AGING AND SHRINKING. MORE AND MORE MOVING FROM STRIP TO TRACK. FORD AND CHEVY ARENT TURNING THEIR HALO CARS TO TRACK MONSTERS FOR NO REASON.

Bro less and less people are buying Camaros and Mustangs every year.

2.5 years straight. The sales numbers don't add up to what you are saying.

D7596B0B-8736-41EE-8A01-8E8262B7B915.jpeg
F9B8342C-C7E4-4F2E-862C-5401D77A6DC5.jpeg
93F8481D-BD45-40DF-9416-471B4951686D.jpeg
Someone hit ur car????
Pics :nerd:

Bro less and less people are buying Camaros and Mustangs every year.

2.5 years straight. The sales numbers don't add up to what you are saying.

SALES NUMBERS? WHAT THE **#K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IM NOT DISCUSSING SALES NUMBERS.

NOT TO MENTION THAT DOESNT EVEN CORRELATE DIRECTLY TO WHAT IM DISCUSSING. THERE ARE TONS OF PEOPLE WHO BUY OR DONT BUY WHO ARENT TRACK OR DRAG ENTHUSIASTS. YOU NEED A MORE SPECIFIC STATISTIC.

She sideswiped me playa
19 year old girl
Not that smart
She starts off with
“It’s not that bad”
Followed by
“Every time I get in a accident my parents think it’s my fault”
Ended with
“I’m in a rush, I’m late for work”
i mean it'll buff right out........
and at least she had insurance so u aint gotta worry about ur deductible

She sideswiped me playa
19 year old girl
Not that smart
She starts off with
“It’s not that bad”
Followed by
Ended with

That **** happened to me a few years back

O’l girl tried to hit me with the ”Are you sure I hit you? I didn't feel my car hit anything”

I looked like her like ”***** what? Gimme that insurance info”

She sideswiped me playa
19 year old girl
Not that smart
She starts off with
“It’s not that bad”
Followed by
Ended with

When you start writing Hare poems?

Mustangs = headaches. Get yourself into what’s right