\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I love what they did to the RS3 I would love to get one but just can't justifying it to the wife. I am confused with Audi though they created this car and it basically ****s on the S5 because it is quicker and more fun. I guess the S5 is for bigger people, because the baskseat is really just for show.

What did you say you were having neck pain. :rofl: Oh man that can buff right out. :rofl:

Are you driving in flip flops?

I would be interested to see where those car buyers are going in the market. Are they aging out of "sport cars/sedans" and getting family cars? Are they going 180 and getting a mini van, or are they going old school because of nostalgia?

Audi has an RS5 out in coupe and a sportback version just hit dealerships recently. These two are above the RS3.

tenor (2).gif

Vipers are just rare, but if you know you know.

If we're just talking car history, then it definitely gets its love and respect. Viper is top 5 top 5 top 5 for me. Definitely not underrated given its history.

But I wouldn't expect the guy with $150k+ to run up in a Dodge dealer considering their first thought would probably be to get a 2nd hand Huracan or R8.

Vipers are just rare, but if you know you know.

If we're just talking car history, then it definitely gets its love and respect. Viper is top 5 top 5 top 5 for me. Definitely not underrated given its history.

But I wouldn't expect the guy with $150k+ to run up in a Dodge dealer considering their first thought would probably be to get a 2nd hand Huracan or R8.
Spot on.

Just realized I scratched the **** out of my hood cleaning snow off the other day :angry::angry::smh::smh::smh:

6DC96D3F-5676-49C1-AF33-E9C38F666848.jpeg
B2817ED6-97E8-44D9-B0C4-DE9A44D2FBEC.jpeg

Attachments

• A6645761-2400-40C4-8A96-EEC178F15C24.jpeg
    A6645761-2400-40C4-8A96-EEC178F15C24.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 1
  • E7D0B544-126A-4214-B61A-5D6CE52DB06C.jpeg
    E7D0B544-126A-4214-B61A-5D6CE52DB06C.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 1
Heard the Viper is one of the most difficult cars to drive
I wouldn't doubt it, probably traction issue with all that power.
sgamon sgamon
You MOFO I wanted a El Camino like 7/8 years ago would have even settled for a Ranchero. However it was just the wrong time couldn't find one at a decent price to save my life. I saw tons that were already done but I wanted to put my own spin on it. I really think that is my future with cars, only new car I would even consider is the LC500 F I LOVE Lexus coupes and they just go and go and go.

What part of Texas are you in?

I wouldn't doubt it, probably traction issue with all that power.
sgamon sgamon
You MOFO I wanted a El Camino like 7/8 years ago would have even settled for a Ranchero. However it was just the wrong time couldn't find one at a decent price to save my life. I saw tons that were already done but I wanted to put my own spin on it. I really think that is my future with cars, only new car I would even consider is the LC500 F I LOVE Lexus coupes and they just go and go and go.

What part of Texas are you in?
I’m in Dallas. What years were you looking into? Mine is a 76, I wasn’t really interested in them but a cousin of mine was getting married and was getting rid of it for dirt cheap I couldn’t refuse. It’s grown on me since then I love it especially since my pops and I have done all the work ourselves it’s a fun project for us.

I’m in Dallas. What years were you looking into? Mine is a 76, I wasn’t really interested in them but a cousin of mine was getting married and was getting rid of it for dirt cheap I couldn’t refuse. It’s grown on me since then I love it especially since my pops and I have done all the work ourselves it’s a fun project for us.
I want to say the body style after that, the square looking one. Reminded me of the one Danny Trejo was driving in Heat. You only see it once when he calls Robert Dinero to tell him he can't make the job because the cops are running parallels on him. I believe it was a red El Camino.

How deep is the scratch, might be able to buff it out. Also what were you using to scrape the snow off?

That’s the good thing they don’t look deep. I was just using the ice scraper part on a snow cleaner brush thing idk what they’re called :lol:. It was all ice and got cold af so I had to use some force to get it off which is prob why I scratched it up :smh:

That’s the good thing they don’t look deep. I was just using the ice scraper part on a snow cleaner brush thing idk what they’re called :lol:. It was all ice and got cold af so I had to use some force to get it off which is prob why I scratched it up :smh:
Why not just brush the snow off and then let the engine heat melt the ice?

Back
Top Bottom