\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bro less and less people are buying Camaros and Mustangs every year.

2.5 years straight. The sales numbers don't add up to what you are saying.
I mean if more people wanted a drag car over track car then why doesn’t dodge outsell both brands every year? And the mustang is both a drag car and a track car btw. You can run low 11s in a stang with just bolt ons and a tune and that’s NA. Hellcat even with its 707 hp barely touching 10s. I guess we’ll see how fast the new Shelby will be. I’m guessing as fast as a demon except you can actually track the car as well.

I mean if more people wanted a drag car over track car then why doesn’t dodge outsell both brands every year? And the mustang is both a drag car and a track car btw. You can run low 11s in a stang with just bolt ons and a tune and that’s NA. Hellcat even with its 707 hp barely touching 10s. I guess we’ll see how fast the new Shelby will be. I’m guessing as fast as a demon except you can actually track the car as well.

Because the v6 and turbo Mustang are cheaper than the V6 Challenger and that's the bulk of sales.

That's why I pointed out that Dodge sells more v8 models than both.

They were building momentum but as soon as the Hellcat dropped which is the definition of a drag car they have been gobbling up market share every since.

cause of its weight of course
dont act dense

Mustangs don't hit around my way like da hemi's do

Mopar's be rolling down the highway in packs. You'll see like 4 Chargers and a Chally :lol:

I don't have da muscle but if (when) I decide to cop one, It'll be a mopar

Da hemi is a pure muscle car.

Camaro and Mustang are pony cars.

Big difference.

If u want a big whip with a big engine go hemi.

If u want a secretary whip with a V8 go maro or stang.

Dodge with their superior marketing. Apparently they’re working on a new car that will be even faster than the demon. Supposed to be running 9s and trapping 150 in the 1/4. If the Easter eggs in their new commercials are correct
Interesting what market could they be targeting, possibly the Dodge Neon price point.
Engine & price aside, Ima have to reserve judgment until I see one in the streets & see what tuners can do with them. People always hate new productions at first.

Yup that Supra still looks like trash even on the street.

I love what they did to the RS3 I would love to get one but just can't justifying it to the wife. I am confused with Audi though they created this car and it basically ****s on the S5 because it is quicker and more fun. I guess the S5 is for bigger people, because the baskseat is really just for show.
*** b!+[h just sideswiped me
:smh:
What did you say you were having neck pain. :rofl: Oh man that can buff right out. :rofl:

Are you driving in flip flops?
Bro less and less people are buying Camaros and Mustangs every year.

2.5 years straight. The sales numbers don't add up to what you are saying.
I would be interested to see where those car buyers are going in the market. Are they aging out of "sport cars/sedans" and getting family cars? Are they going 180 and getting a mini van, or are they going old school because of nostalgia?

Back
Top Bottom