\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Has anybody tried the app “Fair”?

Heard anything bad about it?

9AD96BBC-4906-4531-B52A-105364AD3D03.png

That’s the good thing they don’t look deep. I was just using the ice scraper part on a snow cleaner brush thing idk what they’re called :lol:. It was all ice and got cold af so I had to use some force to get it off which is prob why I scratched it up :smh:

You know that the engine bay will get warm and melt that 'ish right off? :stoneface:

The scraper should never come in contact with any part of the vehicle body, just the glass and even then you need to take care. You can use the brush to get the snow off the rest of the car body but try not to let it come in contact with the paint.

Heard the Viper is one of the most difficult cars to drive

Dodge didnt believe in ABS while making them...

Gen 1 & 2 require a fair bit of skill when pushed hard due to the lack of any kind of driving aids. You'd have to familiarize yourself with the car before even attempting to test its limit.

Gen 3 onwards are more forgiving.

You know that the engine bay will get warm and melt that 'ish right off? :stoneface:

The scraper should never come in contact with any part of the vehicle body, just the glass and even then you need to take care. You can use the brush to get the snow off the rest of the car body but try not to let it come in contact with the paint.
:rofl:
Where did bruh live previously
He must have zero snow/ice and car conditions knowledge
Mind u I like in Cali and wouldn’t have known that either :lol:

Didn’t the 1st gen viper come with no kind of driver assistance (traction control, abs, etc.)? Straight raw MT with all that V10 power. Haha.

:rofl:
Where did bruh live previously
He must have zero snow/ice and car conditions knowledge
Mind u I like in Cali and wouldn’t have known that either :lol:

Eh I'm not gonna front I've done the same thing. Granted these are old cars (2001 is300 current 2002 crv)

I'm in chicago if it matters

So confused at why he cared ab taking the snow off the hottest part of the car anyway. You live and you learn

I’m not trying to pay the $500 deductible
I’m trying to get her insurance to pay for it
yeah that 500 be :smh:
but when someone side swipped mine
they had their insurance pay for it
and rent a car for me
i remember when i ran over a fox
it knocked out my fog light
i had to pay a 250 deductible
but the work to fix with parts and stuff
since they had to replace stuff was almost 4k:smh:
they say how long before investigation done???
u took pics of her car too???

I’m not trying to pay the $500 deductible
I’m trying to get her insurance to pay for it

You get photographs? Reach out to the agent handling your file and send them a detailed email about what happened; listing the times, weather conditions and traffic conditions. The more details you give, the more likely they are to believe your side of the story. Playgirl could've just as well as said that you sideswiped her so protect your bases.

I don’t know the make/model of the dashcam I have in my car off the top of my head at the moment, but I got it from Amazon a few years ago. I can check and let you know later.

It has a small control screen unit that can fit in the palm of your hand (the size of pack of post-it notes roughly) that is powered by an adapter that plugs into a cigarette lighter port (I draw my power from inside my center arm console since there is an electrical outlet inside there so it looks cleaner). The control unit and all the other wires are stored inside my glove box.

The cameras work just fine, they turn on and off with the car automatically. There are settings to make the cameras turn on in a situation where the car is off and gets a rough bump or something, but I don’t have that turned on on my setup. I have it set to record 2-minute videos at 1080p resolution that saves onto a 64gb micro/mini SD card. The sd card can store up to about 10 hours of footage. The recording is also set to loop, so the old footage gets deleted first.

You can’t really see the front and rear cameras in the below pics, but that is perfect because I want the cameras to go unnoticed by walker byers - people steal anything these days.

12098DAF-11EF-4E70-93B4-8FC0ECCCEA76.png

3D678F5E-3E75-45BC-9764-BD57C80E530F.png

Has anybody tried the app “Fair”?

Heard anything bad about it?

9AD96BBC-4906-4531-B52A-105364AD3D03.png

Aparrently they have horrible customer service but they legit send you the car you want.

It’s credit based so the prices you see on the site aren’t a reflection of what you might get after you sign up

Interesting concept though. If it had a better customer support and higher ratings I’d try it just for kicks

Back
Top Bottom