\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

15494248442114398.gif

Best feature about the Senna imo. Dont know of any other car that has this.
I believe the 720s has that too

so i didnt want to make the same mistakes that have gotten me to bad credit and basically poverty making $500 per week

aint getting that lexus, or into any car payments....ill keep put puttin in the altima and fixing the minor issues that keep coming up instead but ill just save/fix credit/find a better job while im at it .

It's a decent car, good looking and obviously honda reliable.
But if your getting a car that's sporty (coupe), then why dont you look for a coupe thats actually sporty. imo

just a fan of the accord coupe. i have an 04 accord coupe. dont really care if its fast or sporty.

just a fan of the accord coupe. i have an 04 accord coupe. dont really care if its fast or sporty.

Financing a recently used Honda and leasing a New Acura might lead to some unexpected numbers. Not sure if you have a cosigner you can rely on but I'd offer to pay them something monthly in exchange. But yeah really work out your financials first. If you're bringing in 2k over a month figure out where it's all going

I'm working on building a credit history rn so I can stop putting stuff in my father's name :lol: it's a journey for sure

I might have asked this before (cant remember) but anyone have experiences with any of these tires?

Continental ExtremeContact DWS06
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
Falken Azenis FK450 A/S
Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S

Financing a recently used Honda and leasing a New Acura might lead to some unexpected numbers. Not sure if you have a cosigner you can rely on but I'd offer to pay them something monthly in exchange. But yeah really work out your financials first. If you're bringing in 2k over a month figure out where it's all going

I'm working on building a credit history rn so I can stop putting stuff in my father's name :lol: it's a journey for sure
Wrong guy :lol:

But I agree with Chiron if I’m getting a coupe I’m definitely getting an actual sports car. I guess if you don’t care about speed and just like the accord coupe then go for it. They’re good cars and can be had for pretty cheap now. Especially the coupe which didn’t sell too well

Old picture of my dads other car 1967 Chevelle SS
Car has been in storage forever. Needs to be restored. Been after my dad for years to start restoring it. He wants to restore it back to a street car.
2BCEE27A-84C6-4FB8-B54D-BC6D29AFCD21.jpeg

And the camaro sleeps until race season starts
81427CDF-84FA-43BB-BD1D-CB240D2E9B53.jpeg

:smokin
We need pics when you guys start the resto. I’d really love to own a 65 or a 70 one day

I thought he was looking for something reliable to just daily drive to work. I don't think he was looking for a sports car.

I might have asked this before (cant remember) but anyone have experiences with any of these tires?

Continental ExtremeContact DWS06
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
Falken Azenis FK450 A/S
Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S
Michelin would be first choice, then Contis then Goodyear’s. F the Falkens their junk

Old picture of my dads other car 1967 Chevelle SS
Car has been in storage forever. Needs to be restored. Been after my dad for years to start restoring it. He wants to restore it back to a street car.
2BCEE27A-84C6-4FB8-B54D-BC6D29AFCD21.jpeg

And the camaro sleeps until race season starts
81427CDF-84FA-43BB-BD1D-CB240D2E9B53.jpeg

Yo Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison thanks for photos and the stories on your Pop's drag cars. He's a real one for sure! :pimp::nthat:

You ever talk to him about dropping the 'Detroit Vibrator' moniker though? :lol:

:smokin
We need pics when you guys start the resto. I’d really love to own a 65 or a 70 one day
I have no idea when that will be. He's been putting it off for years. :lol: I've been telling him for years we need to get on it since we have a body shop hooked up to our mechanic shop/auto parts store. Plus my pops is getting up there in age.
70 Chevelle SS one of my dream cars. Super jealous of my brother in law's brother. He just bought one.
I might catch flak for this but Chevelles >>>>>>>>>> Camaros.

Last edited:
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison your Trans Am is dope. Always loved those cars and the generation prior. Did you do any chassis upgrades? (Braces, strut bars, etc...) Heard that was a weak spot on an otherwise good (for the price point) vehicle.
Nope I haven't done any of that yet. She is pretty much stock except I put a SLP loudmouth exhaust on her. No idea what I'm going to do with her.

I have no idea when that will be. He's been putting it off for years. :lol: I've been telling him for years we need to get on it since we have a body shop hooked up to our mechanic shop/auto parts store. Plus my pops is getting up there in age.
70 Chevelle SS one of my dream cars. Super jealous of my brother in law's brother. He just bought one.
I might catch flack for this but Chevelles >>>>>>>>>> Camaros.

1970 fathom blue SS white stripes :evil:
Chevelles defintely >>>

Back
Top Bottom