\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

had to get 2 new tires on my Lexus IS 20k miles in smh
Yeah I have a 2nd gen IS350 and just replaced the two front tires. Getting sick of this accelerated inner tread wear, but I've been procrastinating on buying RR Racing's lower control arms that supposedly address the problem.

I want this thing so bad. Drove it a couple miles this morning. Hhhhnnnnnggggg

IMG_5278.jpg
What’s the retail on one of those?

Wrong guy :lol:

But I agree with Chiron if I’m getting a coupe I’m definitely getting an actual sports car. I guess if you don’t care about speed and just like the accord coupe then go for it. They’re good cars and can be had for pretty cheap now. Especially the coupe which didn’t sell too well

Haha I got em mixed up my bad oops :lol::lol:

in the market for some new wheels for my Mercedes e350. Want to go up to 19in, can someone pm me who is experienced pls.

Yeah I have a 2nd gen IS350 and just replaced the two front tires. Getting sick of this accelerated inner tread wear, but I've been procrastinating on buying RR Racing's lower control arms that supposedly address the problem.

I gotta find the thread on clublexus about those lower control arms...cause if it does solve the problem I need to get those on ASAP. I couldnt remember if it was their bushings or something else.

RR Racing is within an hour of me I believe. Been planning on getting my IS 300 tuned to a 350 very soon

Just spent more than an hour online researching what wiper blades I should buy that don't suck :smh:

OEM my man. Don't take anything else. Dealer will try to sell some junk they buy from a wholesaler but just stay with factory.

Wow, Just got off the phone with Audi. Got a deal done for a S5 lol Hoping i don’t regret this lol anyone with audis can chime in on their longtivity?? Are they reliable? Not going lie. The raptor felt like a piece of **** driving.

Wow, Just got off the phone with Audi. Got a deal done for a S5 lol Hoping i don’t regret this lol anyone with audis can chime in on their longtivity?? Are they reliable? Not going lie. The raptor felt like a piece of **** driving.

:lol: Got rid of the m4 for the raptor now firing up the S5

I'm glad you came to your senses

What did they quote u on the S5? Did you shop around or take first deal on table? These dealerships will beat each other’s prices.

Back
Top Bottom