Tempted to through down my credit card right now and skirt skirt
It has that new spoiler
Thought it was only on the redyes

Challenger?

And even the scats I think have the new spoiler

I know man
I know :smh:
Just a drain refill cause it’s “dirty” :smh:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare The rotors and pads I get because it's the dealership and your car has a BBK right?

I don't know about the rear differential though, that's something you could do at 100K and even then you'd want them to show you how dirty the existing oil is, don't take their word for it.

But hey, what's done is done. I'd hold off on havin the rear differential serviced the next time they shill it to you at the 50K mark.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare The rotors and pads I get because it's the dealership and your car has a BBK right?

I don't know about the rear differential though, that's something you could do at 100K and even then you'd want them to show you how dirty the existing oil is, don't take their word for it.

But hey, what's done is done. I'd hold off on havin the rear differential serviced the next time they shill it to you at the 50K mark.
Repped
yo we need a nt car group chat on iMessage

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...bahn-proposed-california-lawmaker/2922628002/

No speed limits: It works for Germany but could it work for California?
James Ward, Visalia Times-DeltaPublished 10:20 p.m. ET Feb. 19, 2019 | Updated 1:22 p.m. ET Feb. 20, 2019

CONNECT11TWEET11LINKEDIN11COMMENT11EMAIL11MORE11
that would do away with speed limits for certain lanes on I-5 and Highway 99 – two vital roadways that stretch across the Golden State.

The measure would require the Department of Transportation to expand the 235-mile stretches from Bakersfield to Stockton on both sides of I-5 and Highway 99 by two lanes.

If you think this sounds like the premise of “Mad Max” movie, some California motorists would agree.

I was thinking maybe dude took off his aftermarket wheels before trading it in...but then noticed he's running spacers and Michelin super sports, so it's not like he just slapped the originals back on. Makes me wonder if he upgraded the fuel system and the drive line, or if it's just the blower.
For 22k it should be a lot more than just a blower

The Japanese companies have been disappointing to put it frankly:

Nissan/Infiniti - Just disappointing overall. I think they just lost their enthusiasm to make great cars. I don't understand the redundancy in the Altima and the Maxima. Pretty much the same exact cars. If I had it my way, I would leave the Altima as it is and push it against the camry/accord market. The Maxima should be their Dodge Charger competitor. It should have their 5.0 V8 that is in the Titan with 400-450 HP and rear wheeled with a VF transmission and a manual version, they should also make it lighter. Instead they put that terrible CVT transmission and made it front wheel. The Maxima should't be a baby mama car, it should be their flagship 4 door sports car. The 8th gen is also an over designed, bloated and ugly mess. The 7th gen was a much better looking car. Nissan also refuses to make a 370Z successor. Would it hurt to grow some balls and make it already?

Infiniti forgot the great things that brought them back to prominence in 2004-2005, the G35/350Z. That awesome exhaust note is in none of their cars now. The Germans are embarrassing them. At this point KIA is producing better cars.

Agreed, but left out the Q50RS (V6TT, RWD, 400hp). Thought it was a solid attempt (no MT notwithstanding)

Just seen this on the way home, NSX but with Honda badges??

IMG_20190220_155359.jpg

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare bro you gotta get the parts yourself and take it to an independent shop. And as far as the diff I drain and refill it every 8-10k. But I do racing every once in a while and drive the vehicle hard.

Changing diff oil takes like two minutes. That’s insane man.

I do it every two years on my diffs and transfer case.

Agreed, but left out the Q50RS (V6TT, RWD, 400hp). Thought it was a solid attempt (no MT notwithstanding)

It’s half-*** to me. If you’re going to make a performance car then go for the gusto. Go after the m3/c63. As of right now, they have a great engine, terrible transmission, and a non existent exhaust. I haven’t driven one yet but I hear the handling is mediocre at best. They had a nismo concept of the sedan but didn’t have the balls to release it. It’s disappointing to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom